South Pittsburgs own Terrell Robinson Qb against Alabama

Geno

Didn't see the game.  Only defending a fine young man that yall want to make out to be a bad guy because he beat out your local star for the qb job.

Daddy Ball.  That shouldn't be happening in college.  You won't find a professor with his son working on a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Biology for various reasons including C.O.I., ethics, nepotism etc.  If he isn't on scholarship, it may be a different story.   

The NFL average per carry is over 4 ypc. That is the highest standard. Average ypc in college is higher than that and average ypc in high school is higher than college.

It is good to have a QB that can reliably rush and scramble.  However, it is really good to have one that can throw.  Not very guy is a Matt Jones or Tim Tebow. 

Daddy Ball.  That shouldn't be happening in college.  You won't find a professor with his son working on a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Biology for various reasons including C.O.I., ethics, nepotism etc.  If he isn't on scholarship, it may be a different story.   

So the Bowdens should have never played for their dad at W Vir or Fla St.  I think they have turned out fine.

So the Bowdens should have never played for their dad at W Vir or Fla St.  I think they have turned out fine.

You kind of missed the point.  It is not allowed for professors to have children on scholarship or graduate assistantship directly under them.  It is poor form.  

BigOwl,give up......Because no one is better than anyone from SP......You and name any player that has ever play football and they will name one from SP that was better......

I'm from SP and I can honestly say we have never had a QB as good as Peyton but I was close.

Then you wasn't the best from SP..... :rolleyes: