Aville or Tca vs East team

Tigers5569

Overrated! You are full of it! Our game was for the gold ball. Glad to know that the West is bringing Gold home and that my home county will have their first ever state championship in Football! I think I'm going to drive 3 hours next Saturday and support them. It will also be a pleasure laughing at idiots like you. I don't think overrated is fitting for TCA. Adamsville has a great defense and we scored 39.. TC will not score 39 on their defense. Last 3 2A state champs? So you have played Signal Mountain? Didn't think so. Also, TCA one dimensional? I guess over 2000 yards rushing doesn't count because we had 3000 yards passing. Study hard this weekend for those exams you have in Mrs Smiths's Senior Literature class. You need to pass so you can go to college and get educated!

Yes, we played Signal Mtn the same yr they destroyed & hung half 100 on an over rated TCA team in the finals. The difference in our game vs them was we lost in the last minute at Signal. TC also lost to them that yr late in the 4th. TC had won back to back gold balls prior to Signal Mtn & we won back to back after Signal. Use the off season to work on your defense TCA and remember offense sells tickets but DEFENSE wins GOLD BALLS!! That's why you have none.

Yes, we played Signal Mtn the same yr they destroyed & hung half 100 on an over rated TCA team in the finals. The difference in our game vs them was we lost in the last minute at Signal. TC also lost to them that yr late in the 4th. TC had won back to back gold balls prior to Signal Mtn & we won back to back after Signal. Use the off season to work on your defense TCA and remember offense sells tickets but DEFENSE wins GOLD BALLS!! That's why you have none.

And who is your team?

Intense,

while it won't make a difference, they forget that we lead Signal Mountain for a good chunk of the first half.  We may of even lead at the half.  I can't remember.  But it was tough considering we had less than 35 kids on that game day roster and chunks of those were freshman and 8th graders just to fill out the sidelines a little bit.  As I recall, we really only played 14-16 kids.  Vast difference from the 75 or so those people from Signal Mountain had.  We simply ran out of gas against the superior numbers that the other team had. 

And if we were so overrated, how come someone else besides TCA did not make it to the finals that year to face SM?

Edited by ReitzFan