BLUE CROSS BOWL GAMES

Wendy1994

Roy what is this mess about a party before the big game. You better not invite those football boys to this durn party we will lose and our season will be over! You will get that Childress man after us. Murphy needs be able to interview those coaches before the game and at halftime. You will cost him his job and he won't be writing any more magazine for you to read. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

Piratemike this Wendy lady said that party was after the game at her hotel with her girlfriends. That Moore man does not need to take our boys up there the night before the game like Grider did in 2009 and 2011. This man at Ronnies red eye said in 2010 he took our boys up there that morning and we beat that Adkins man. The other years they spent the night and was chasing those college women around. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Pegleg and Old Pirate will want to go to that party at your hotel. We can eat some fudge rounds and look at my Murphy Fair book. If our boys win Grider has a celebration in town that we will go to and then maybe come back for the games on Saturday. You think im joking but im not.

Roy what is this mess about a party before the big game. You better not invite those football boys to this durn party we will lose and our season will be over! You will get that Childress man after us. Murphy needs be able to interview those coaches before the game and at halftime. You will cost him his job and he won't be writing any more magazine for you to read. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

Roy, you ever seen that show, Catfish? Hint, it ain't on the fishing network. You think I'm joking but I'm not!