District 9AAA

BigBoy10

23 minutes ago, EagleOldEyes said:

When did mtj get that bad and Gallatin get that good?  Lebanon is still the fav but Beech must be very good 

Beech has started some games slow on the offensive end, but their defense has been smothering we will if that continues in district play.

Lebanon is good, but right now I give nod to the Bucs.

I dont think Mt J is bad, I havent seen them in person yet.

Gallatin still has to prove it to me, they have been running folks but theyve played a very weak schedule.

3 hours ago, abo14 said:

Beech has started some games slow on the offensive end, but their defense has been smothering we will if that continues in district play.

Lebanon is good, but right now I give nod to the Bucs.

I dont think Mt J is bad, I havent seen them in person yet.

Gallatin still has to prove it to me, they have been running folks but theyve played a very weak schedule.

trust mj is bad...gallatin was decent last year got better as the year went on. I told you dont be shocked if they get a few people. Beech has played much better than I thought they would and Leb not as impressive as I thought they would be, but its a Tournament game and I say leb and beech will be there. wilson central and gallatin.. after seeing that beech sc score...SC isnt going to get in that 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...