Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Butchie is still real mad at us for that 2007 game like is at that Creasy man in the 2009 game.  What kind of mess is this?  Grider mercy ruled Butchies team and then he says that Creasy man cheated.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

i played when butchies boys went up vs them pirates for state. we lost to mckenzie 68-0 that year. seeing them get smoked in the finals was nice :)...even better cuz i told them boys it was comin

Is that Kiser kid related to the Kiser that played at TTU a few years back?

Nice articles from the Jackson newspaper. You all should feel fortunate to get the kind coverage you do...all of the greater Jackson area, not just Adamsville. All we really have to rely on is the Tennessean, and their high school coverage is shoddy at best. Seems all the major cities, other than Nashville, do an outstanding job.

Yeah, they do a great job! Had so much stuff out on the semifinal game! Something every day!! As much success as you guys have had over the years you would think they would cover you more!! I would! Great program, great tradition, people that care and support the kids!! We have much respect for your tradition!! Ours is in the early stages but with Gray and the coaches he has surrounded himself with we will get there! BTW, thanks for sending Woodmore our way!! :)

In 2011 A'ville made it to the semi's.  In 2012 they made it to the championship and lost so it would make an incredible story if in 2013 they won the championship. I would love to see that BUT from what I have seen and heard this season…….I estimate the final being TC-44, A'ville-7 and yes, that was the score last year in the FC/A'ville championship.  Game shouldn't be televised.  They should just play last years FC/A'ville game and find someway to edit the green out replaced by purple.  It's going to be the same exact TV show.

In 2011 A'ville made it to the semi's.  In 2012 they made it to the championship and lost so it would make an incredible story if in 2013 they won the championship. I would love to see that BUT from what I have seen and heard this season…….I estimate the final being TC-44, A'ville-7 and yes, that was the score last year in the FC/A'ville championship.  Game shouldn't be televised.  They should just play last years FC/A'ville game and find someway to edit the green out replaced by purple.  It's going to be the same exact TV show.

Amazing how some people don't mind showing their ignorance!!!!  

Is that Kiser kid related to the Kiser that played at TTU a few years back?

Nice articles from the Jackson newspaper. You all should feel fortunate to get the kind coverage you do...all of the greater Jackson area, not just Adamsville. All we really have to rely on is the Tennessean, and their high school coverage is shoddy at best. Seems all the major cities, other than Nashville, do an outstanding job.

More than likely Jake's little brother