Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Come on really? Wing T ? It's effective but please, you should see TCA Sling it! Not always will get you the the W, but it's like Oregon, y'all like paint dryin'. But it's 13-0 my hat is off to you. Well done!!

Ask Friendship and Gordonsville about stopping that WingT. They see it every year. Last year was the only year that both were successful at stopping it. Edited by goJACKETSgo

Come on really? Wing T ? It's effective but please, you should see TCA Sling it! Not always will get you the the W, but it's like Oregon, y'all like paint dryin'. But it's 13-0 my hat is off to you. Well done!!

Chiggers as well as Yellowjackets dye and go dormat in cold weather. Your comebacks are pathetic

you are putting others comebacks down...?  :roll: 

tell us, what are the chiggers and yellow jackets are dyeing in cold weather. :lol:

Ain't that what Auburn was runnin last Sat?....looks like it has made the national spotlite to me    B)

roy, that is a good idea, i garuntee. my uncle has a furniture store i called him but he said they get all their scotchguard from a factory in chattanooga. and we can't get it up here fast enough. i garuntee that that pegleg man can get it up here in his plane if you can talk him into it. you need to talk that pegleg man into doing that for us i garuntee. if you do i will see if i can talk that creasy man into letting you run out on the field with the yellow jackets before the game. you think i'm joking but i'm not.

Hey @snoball5278,

Is you gonna be sellin' them pink, fluffy snoballs that you is so famous for in CookeVegas?

05a4b16f-4ede-4e4b-b5db-f81d206748b8.jpg

Here is my Opinion About the Wing T.

1A

2A

3A

Good Offense  (Can and will win the Crown)

4A

5A

6a

Not a State Championship Offense (Hillsboro won the State with It.  In the past 25 years has anybody else?)  Note:  Let's see how it does Saturday night.  Hendersonville's 4th chance.  How many Gold Balls? (Thus Far 0 )

Edited by 64NB95

Here is my Opinion About the Wing T.

1A

2A

3A

Good Offense (Can and will win the Crown)

4A

5A

6a

Not a State Championship Offense (Hillsboro won the State with It. In the past 25 years has anybody else?) Note: Let's see how it does Saturday night. Hendersonville's 4th chance. How many Gold Balls? (Thus Far 0 )

. So are you implying it can or is not a great offensive scheme??

It is designed for Smaller Lineman that you usually have at the Smaller Schools.  Is it a good Scheme?  Yes  Is it a great Scheme?  Not in all cases.  It may be the best for TC, Westmoreland, Hendersonville ETC and may not be the best for SP, White House, CPA Etc.

Why do I say this?

The Complexity of running play action Pass.  Most throws require the Quarterback to throw on the Run.

Goodpasture ran it against Alcoa on several Occassions.  Alcoa made it look sick.