Livingston Academy

Cody

Ok, so most people who frequent the message boards know that I'm a Central guy, so please don't think this is a joke to rub in their recent struggles. I am just genuinely interested in what's happening with LA this season. I've been keeping up with them, and it just seems like they are REALLY struggling this year after so many predictions that they would come in and take state with all of their returners. I know it's early in the season, but they are 2-5 now losing to Jefferson County last night. Some losses to really good teams but a few to mediocre at best teams. 

Once again, no disrespect to LA fans; I'm just really interested in what is happening. Is a player hurt? Have they just not hit their stride? MC usually starts out slow (started 1-2 this year) but they've figured it out and are getting better. What's up with LA?

Ok, so most people who frequent the message boards know that I'm a Central guy, so please don't think this is a joke to rub in their recent struggles. I am just genuinely interested in what's happening with LA this season. I've been keeping up with them, and it just seems like they are REALLY struggling this year after so many predictions that they would come in and take state with all of their returners. I know it's early in the season, but they are 2-5 now losing to Jefferson County last night. Some losses to really good teams but a few to mediocre at best teams. 

Once again, no disrespect to LA fans; I'm just really interested in what is happening. Is a player hurt? Have they just not hit their stride? MC usually starts out slow (started 1-2 this year) but they've figured it out and are getting better. What's up with LA?

LA is a solid team and is well coached.  I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the regular season especially early on.  LA will be there at the end and it will take a tough team to send them home come tourney time.  

LA is a solid team and is well coached.  I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the regular season especially early on.  LA will be there at the end and it will take a tough team to send them home come tourney time.  

Oh no, I definitely wouldn't ever underestimate them; I was just wondering if anything was specifically wrong. They rarely go into district play with more than 1 loss, and district 8 this year is going to be BRUTAL.