Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

How good is Hampton? There record indicates they are pretty strong, but everytime a team from the east travels to the Boro, west TN always takes home the gold.

All depends on any given night,They are pretty good most nights, but alot of teams could beat them on a bad night.Thats basketball for you.  It also has alot to do with matchups.

How good is Hampton? There record indicates they are pretty strong, but everytime a team from the east travels to the Boro, west TN always takes home the gold.

In the Coach's strength/success poll, Hampton ranked in the top-5 until they entered the conf play part of their schedule...Conf play has been a lil weaker this year thus far and has dropped them down the list....Last time Hampton was at the boro (2011) it took Lake Co to hand them a loss in the final four...The '11 team may have had a bit more heart than this one does...But this year's team has a totally different coaching style...And these kids are all allowed to score and play their game, in turn makes this unit more dangerous than the '11 team...We have a lil ways to go before packing the cars for  the 'boro, but I know it's these kid's goal to get there and make some noise against those West Tn teams that truly are very good.

DOGS tonight

Time to refocus Bulldogs, noone is gonna lay down for you.Got a HUGE target on you and you proved yourselves beatable Better get in gear fast.

If they thot they were unbeatable, they think different now! Lol

I dont think they thot that of themselves, but they sure thot they didnt have to play every game hard and disciplined to win...Uhhhhh, that idea was put to rest at JC!

JC showed me (and I hope them) that hard work in the paint is a MUST for this unit to go far...And that rebounding is needed by more than just 1 or 2 of the 5 on the floor.

Im not sure we'll meet many teams that will play any better than JC did the other night...We shall see