Trousdale v. Goodpasture

WaReAgLe3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the word on this game? Trousdale is still playing football so I would imagine that might hinder how many players they will have. Plus with all the hoopla at the beginning of school coming out of Trousdale.

Don't worry about TC, they will take care of business in BB the same way they whipped GP 2 times in football this year.

What is the word on this game? Trousdale is still playing football so I would imagine that might hinder how many players they will have. Plus with all the hoopla at the beginning of school coming out of Trousdale.

Don't worry about TC, they will take care of business in BB the same way they whipped GP 2 times in football this year.

They whipped them the first time. They escaped the second time. There will be no escape in basketball. GP by whatever Sonn wants it to be.

Even more reason to believe TC will take care of business as they will have the FB players back on the BB team. I hope GP is ready for a physical game, I know TC will be ready to play.

It is great that you support your team. but the reality is that Goodpasture has already beaten Cookeville, Pearl Cohn and Lipscomb twice. I doubt your football players make any difference.

Even more reason to believe TC will take care of business as they will have the FB players back on the BB team. I hope GP is ready for a physical game, I know TC will be ready to play.

Where is "Slim?" I thought he was the only one who made stupid comments like this. Expect an epic beat down after all that has happened this year between the two schools. Like the chief said, by whatever Sonn wants.

Saw where the game has been rescheduled to January 9.  Goodpasture did not have to reschedule the game since the football game is scheduled for Saturday and basketball is scheduled for Friday.  Even though TC has put a lot of hate on GP, GP showed class and moved the game at TC's request.

Saw where the game has been rescheduled to January 9. Goodpasture did not have to reschedule the game since the football game is scheduled for Saturday and basketball is scheduled for Friday. Even though TC has put a lot of hate on GP, GP showed class and moved the game at TC's request.

I'm sure the TC BB team appreciates your class and will remember this when they play and keep the whipping to minimum unlike what they did to your FB team.

I'm sure the TC BB team appreciates your class and will remember this when they play and keep the whipping to minimum unlike what they did to your FB team.

Idiot reply.  Goodpasture boys & girls combined margin of victory will be 100+ points.  I know you can't count that high but count each finger 10 times each.  That's the beatdown TC will get.  Your break time is over.  Get back to cooking fries.

Edited by Mytake