balance of power switching to 6aaa

90warrior

If they play like this tomorrow we may just have to try it. I imagine a hungry Panther would be pretty mean too! ;)

OK nothing for them to eat tonight. LOL Took 3 quarters to get their act together tonight. No rhythm tonight, they didn't have their legs under them and missed a ton more open shots, and even layups. Wasn't till the end of the 3rd they kinda got it together.  There were more spurts tonight where they were good, and a win is a win, but need to consistently play a lot better.

The rust was still heavy tonight. Hopefully they have knocked enough off that they will be right tomorrow night, or Maryville will have a field day with them.

Went to the Maryville-SMHS game tonight. Good showing by Stone, but they may have lost their PG. He went out late in the game. Looked like an ankle injury. Hopefully it isn't too serious, I pray. #25 and #20 are real good players for SMHS. #20 was the difference tonight. Hit some real big shots down the stretch. Maryville while still good doesn't look as good this year as normal. Still, real good job to beat them at home by SMHS. That isn't an easy thing to do.

Went to the Maryville-SMHS game tonight. Good showing by Stone, but they may have lost their PG. He went out late in the game. Looked like an ankle injury. Hopefully it isn't too serious, I pray. #25 and #20 are real good players for SMHS. #20 was the difference tonight. Hit some real big shots down the stretch. Maryville while still good doesn't look as good this year as normal. Still, real good job to beat them at home by SMHS. That isn't an easy thing to do.p

PG just tweaked his ankle,  will play tommorrow vs Fulton. SMHS is 4-1 at Maryville this year and 3-1 at home. Weird. I still say #20 was wiped out on his 3 at the buzzer to beat Oak Ridge in our first game of the year! LOL

Haha Quack. I wasn't at that game, so I didn't get to see it, but heard it was good. I'd like to see us play yall again. We have improved a lot since then. Our football players have gotten their basketball legs a lot better since then, but I am sure you guys have improved, too. Good win tonight.

Trust me I know, Jaylin was nowhere near basketball ready then. I keep up with you guys but I don't want to see you again unless you draw us in Murfreesboro!

Went to the Maryville-SMHS game tonight. Good showing by Stone, but they may have lost their PG. He went out late in the game. Looked like an ankle injury. Hopefully it isn't too serious, I pray. #25 and #20 are real good players for SMHS. #20 was the difference tonight. Hit some real big shots down the stretch. Maryville while still good doesn't look as good this year as normal. Still, real good job to beat them at home by SMHS. That isn't an easy thing to do.

It was a good win, but it wasn't a good showing. This week SMHS has not been sharp and tonight while better than the last two games was nothing like what they are capable of. The point is sore, but again he should be good to go tomorrow night. They shot less than 40% from the field in each of the three games this week, that should not happen with these boys. The defense was ok, but they didn't rebound well. That said winning 3 straight games against decent to good competition while not playing your best says a lot.

Garrett Maryville's PG uncharacteristically turned the ball over more than normal. Usually he is a real sound ballhandler, but had a little bit of trouble tonight. Maybe he is still getting his basketball legs. At QB for the Rebels he was a gem. Just by looking at the kids you would never think he is a awesome football player, but he had some 38 td's and only 1 INT geez.