Hampton At Elizabethton....Round 2

uknoit2

Going to have to disagree with you here. EHS ain't as bad as some people want to make them out to be. Sure there's a few who think they are better than everyone, but every school is going to have someone like that. I promise you Hampton has had players/fans with the same attitude just like I would promise you Unaka would have players/fans like that. Every school has a few of em. EHS ain't any worse than others. And honestly I can see why EHS wouldn't play county schools much. If they win its because they are twice are size and their suppose to win,if they lose it just looks bad. There just isn't much to gain from it.

I agree 100 percent.

I'LL have to agree and disagree with both of ya.....Yea, all teams have their fans and players with bad attitudes....My issue is with coaches, leaders and "teachers" vocally demonstrating such attitudes...IMO, best to move on and talk on other threads about upcoming games

Edited by uknoit2
  • Upvote 1

I'LL have to agree and disagree with both of ya.....Yea, all teams have their fans and players with bad attitudes....My issue is with coaches, leaders and "teachers" vocally demonstrating such attitudes...IMO, best to move on and talk on other threads about upcoming games

I agree and wish the best for both teams.

Dont get me wrong. I dont hate elizabethton as a hampton fan and former player, i promise you when it comes tournament time i pull for carter county and elizabethton city to represent our area and where we come from so i asure you i dont hate any schools in our area. Personally i hope the all do a good job this season and represent our area well. No hate intended to anyone.

Dont get me wrong. I dont hate elizabethton as a hampton fan and former player, i promise you when it comes tournament time i pull for carter county and elizabethton city to represent our area and where we come from so i asure you i dont hate any schools in our area. Personally i hope the all do a good job this season and represent our area well. No hate intended to anyone.

I feel the same, I played for Unaka but I wish all the local teams good luck. I never got to play agaisnt you I think I graduated theyear before you got in high school. But coming from a fellow post player you were a good one!