Hampton At Elizabethton....Round 2

uknoit2

Hampton put the hammer down on the cyclones tonight and I hope Hampton wins the rest of there games.uknoit2 we have a good time on here and I always enjoy talking to you on here and Hampton has a good team.I talked to Todd tonight and I hate that about page but she is taking it pretty good.I think the Hampton girls will be fine and I wish them the best.

Always a Class act Lawnman. Alot of people need to take notes.

Hampton put the hammer down on the cyclones tonight and I hope Hampton wins the rest of there games.uknoit2 we have a good time on here and I always enjoy talking to you on here and Hampton has a good team.I talked to Todd tonight and I hate that about page but she is taking it pretty good.I think the Hampton girls will be fine and I wish them the best.

We do have a blast on here and I have always respected lawnman....I probably shouldn't have started this thread as I did...Was just a lil fired up at the attitude of adults that are also to be role models.

I hate that for Paige also...I think they'll pull it together after the new year

I'll be interested to see how the players explain this one. Did they overlook Hampton again? Did they just just not play good? Hm. Beat Science Hill, get swept by Hampton. You can call it youth, or arrogance. I know that not all Cyclone fans or players have that arrogant "I'm better than you because I go to EHS" attitude, but many have, and really it makes it SO sweet when Hampton beats them. 

Its usually the few who stand out, sorta like a rotten apple.

Basketball is a strange game, you can look like millions one night and dirt the next. The main thing is doing all the little thing well every night, that'll win you alot of games.

Hampton has to keep their feet on the ground and head on straight....Unicoi will be a BIG TEST

And I agree, keep our FB PLAYERS SAFE AND HEALTHY B)

The DOGS have to get by HV tonight then prepare to head to E-Town.....Beating HV wasn't too easy for the 'clones last night!Eliz fell to Hampton only because they "overlooked" and "didn't respect" the DOGS....Did the same attitude creep in at the HV game? Seems likely based on what I heard last night. A Hampton player was leaving EHS last night with his girlfriend and talking about the number of points, steals, and rebounds she had in her game....The woman working the gate (EHS "teacher") said, "HE CAN COUNT"??!!    In the summer, some on the EHS fb team wanted to practice with their shirts off...Coach told em, "NO! We're not Hampton trash"..(I wasn't there, but players passed that info along) So yea, attitude may be a problem! Do Eliz people realize where their coaches went to school? Where some of their better players transferred from over the years? Do they realize who owns the companies many of them work for?Do they realize they reside in the same county?! LOL Listen, Im not taking anything away from HV nor Eliz....I happen to be one that respects each team, coach and player....Others could learn from us low down hicks up here. AS FOR THE GAME, it should be a barn burner.....I expect both teams to be well prepared and well coached...considering both coaches are from HAMPTON!! B) I still see HHS taking this one...by less than 10

Tonight was the first time in 4 years I've been able to walk in that gym not hoping that EHS would win..... Felt good to holler for the the DAWGS!!!! So glad that nephew graduated......

Tonight was the first time in 4 years I've been able to walk in that gym not hoping that EHS would win..... Felt good to holler for the the DAWGS!!!! So glad that nephew graduated......

LOL!

Actually I wasn't there to watch my 2nd boy play tonight.....I had to coach my 4th'n tonight :angry:

Heck with this BB stuff, lets talk football field....UT still coming to test the grounds and give us some feedback?

• Upvote 1

LOL!Actually I wasn't there to watch my 2nd boy play tonight.....I had to coach my 4th'n tonight :angry:Heck with this BB stuff, lets talk football field....UT still coming to test the grounds and give us some feedback?

He played well. Youd been proud.

Brother.... I aint gonna lie to ya. With mom getting sick and then everything with dad, i havent even thougt about it. I'll give the guy a call. I apologize.... Just had other things on my mind.

He played well. Youd been proud.

Brother.... I aint gonna lie to ya. With mom getting sick and then everything with dad, i havent even thougt about it. I'll give the guy a call. I apologize.... Just had other things on my mind.

Pal, I was just a messn....I know you have had A LOT on your back....And actually just brought it up to light'n the load.

Glad mine finally played well....STILL got much football in him