9-A News

ecu

Any reason why you are expecting such blow outs?

I believe both teams community and Moore will be out for revenge. Community's only district loss is to MTCS and Moore has been embarrassed twice by Huntland. If Huntland dosent get fast early lead i think Moore gets them. Could be the opposite if Huntland comes out fast again.

Edited by gwh

GWH,You can now crawl back under your rock! BOOM!

How much did u pay the ref. Your own paper commented on how poorly game was called. We had three and1s called on the floor. Hate to say it but they gave it to you. Those refs had no clue and you know it. Now just go beat a 10 a team and make 9 a look good. I have no rock to crawl under I am proud of what they did. I mean 5 against 8 and we still almost won. See us next year houston will kill Moore inside. Brian love is he kin to you? Lol

If a time-out was called then the basket can't count. If she had missed there would be no one complaining. Huntland won all three games so it would seem they are the better team. How many technical were given to Slatten after the game?

j

The coach received one tech. This is what Huntland's paper said about the controversial shot at end of game.

@EkhSports: Not exactly sure what just happened...and that's never good. MC hit a three and referee blew his whistle. 0.4 remain basket didn't count..