District 11AA 2014

alltime

Weather was great. Blessed with a nice northern breeze and clouds about 2 hours before game time.. See yall next week. Hope we have the same weather we had tonight with lesss mistakes

no way to tell with how it was here haha. Was pouring. Then poured some more. And gonna pour some more here I'm about an hour.

and of course Camden is always a Power running team but front what I saw tonight they like to go to the flat and out routs. We gotta watch out for those. As for defending the run. I think we will be ok. Hard to tell. I don't know much about south Gibson except for them going 10-0 that one year then getting beat by east Hickman in the first round.

They were well coached and run the pistol..they throw it about 70% of the time and have good athletes....They beat Milan 2 seasons ago in their first ever varsity meeting and that Milan team played  for the state championship #4 and #6 were out standing..  

no way to tell with how it was here haha. Was pouring. Then poured some more. And gonna pour some more here I'm about an hour.

we got that a week ago be safe  traveling and see ya next week...if you re nice Ill buy ya a hotdog or coke  at the half..Always a pleasure playing well coached teams with good fans . This district has more than our fair share of them...makes thing important every week..

They were well coached and run the pistol..they throw it about 70% of the time and have good athletes....They beat Milan 2 seasons ago in their first ever varsity meeting and that Milan team played for the state championship #4 and #6 were out standing..

yeh never figured that out haha. You beat arkel Coleman and company and then get beat by east hickman??. Still scratching my head

yeh never figured that out haha. You beat arkel Coleman and company and then get beat by east hickman??. Still scratching my head

Didn't they lose the first round playoff game last year to Hickman Co that had lost in regular season to East Hickman?

Didn't they lose the first round playoff game last year to Hickman Co that had lost in regular season to East Hickman?

SGC did lose to Hickman, and East did beat Hickman 3-0. but the EH s HC game week 4 if im not mistaken. (The week were every game was played in a flood. SGC nearly lost to Obion Co that week.) wet ball and players slipping in the mud

SGC did lose to Hickman, and East did beat Hickman 3-0. but the EH s HC game week 4 if im not mistaken. (The week were every game was played in a flood. SGC nearly lost to Obion Co that week.) wet ball and players slipping in the mud

True. And Hickman Co. beat Camden so if we keep comparing scores me might have East Hickman playing Alcoa in the Cookeville. Anyway, the Fairview at Camden game should be a good one and its the type of game I wish every game could be in the district every week.

True. And Hickman Co. beat Camden so if we keep comparing scores me might have East Hickman playing Alcoa in the Cookeville. Anyway, the Fairview at Camden game should be a good one and its the type of game I wish every game could be in the district every week.

true. I'm looking forward to three games this year. Camden, lewis, and page