District 11AA 2014

alltime

TnTrain, are you from Camden? Why in the world would you post something about your team? That's unbelievable! Do you know how many people read this? This is why these message boards are a bad thing. You and Wavo10 must be from the same mold. I know if that happened at Dickson High School your son would never get on the field. And why would you post that your team is getting a player back?Make the other team adjust during the game ,don't give them a chance to before the game.And quit calling out specific players if they do bad. Encourage them. I hope your  son doesn't mess up tonight.

This is a STEEP learning curve for me. I thank you for your insight as i wasnt in that train of thought. Trust me, i will be from here further. I dont recall calling anyone out except for an injury. A pm woulda got your point across just as effectively but i now see how its played on here and my posts will be very meticulate from now on, when in fact i post. Thank you for ur insight. It was a correct assessment about revealing things...and WONT happen again

Edited by TnTrain

TnTrain, are you from Camden? Why in the world would you post something about your team? That's unbelievable! Do you know how many people read this? This is why these message boards are a bad thing. You and Wavo10 must be from the same mold. I know if that happened at Dickson High School your son would never get on the field. And why would you post that your team is getting a player back?Make the other team adjust during the game ,don't give them a chance to before the game.And quit calling out specific players if they do bad. Encourage them. I hope your son doesn't mess up tonight.

Brother I'm not gonna back out of what I said. Graves didn't hurt anybody and all he did was put a helmet on. It helped us tremendously for somebody who knew exactly what he wante us to see to perform it. Was no contact and it worked.

Fairview really scares me folks.

Waverly will need to win both of their remaining games to be district champs. Don't have a letdown after your big win tonight. Your going to have to play a good game to beat HC but I like your chances. If you get that win then yes Fairview is definitely a team to be scared of!