District 11AA 2014

alltime

No disrespect to Hickman, but I really don't think they should've beat Lewis county .. We were up 24-14 in the forth and it took a score making it 24-21 and a miracle onside kick followed by another touchdown with 9 seconds in the forth to beat us. But I heard some Hickman countians talkin about how much better there team was than ours when it took a miracle to end our long winning streak at home. Congrats for taking advantage of our absent defense when it really mattered.. Just saying. No disrespect here. Props for being 6-1 thus far and good luck vs fairview. You're gonna need it.

I got Respect for East Hickman. They are 7th in the district right now... And they are still on here talking like they are contenders. That's respectable compared to Creek Wood, Stewart County, and that ferocious Defensive Montgomery Central. They all talked and talked then disappeared. +10 to the Eagles!

I'm not just an East Eagle fan I love high school football. Even after the Eagles season ends I will travel around the midstate catching some good playoff matchups.

No disrespect to Hickman, but I really don't think they should've beat Lewis county .. We were up 24-14 in the forth and it took a score making it 24-21 and a miracle onside kick followed by another touchdown with 9 seconds in the forth to beat us. But I heard some Hickman countians talkin about how much better there team was than ours when it took a miracle to end our long winning streak at home. Congrats for taking advantage of our absent defense when it really mattered.. Just saying. No disrespect here. Props for being 6-1 thus far and good luck vs fairview. You're gonna need it.

That's the same way you beat Waverly. A TD on a pass where they don't line up, a botched punt snap by them and a mistake by their punter trying to run it, and a 5 yard field that lead to another TD. Both games were very "fluke" like in the way they ended.

That's the same way you beat Waverly. A TD on a pass where they don't line up, a botched punt snap by them and a mistake by their punter trying to run it, and a 5 yard field that lead to another TD. Both games were very "fluke" like in the way they ended.

I agree, but we had Hickman beat pretty much the entire game until about 3 min in the forth. We were head to head with Waverly the entire game

I agree, but we had Hickman beat pretty much the entire game until about 3 min in the forth. We were head to head with Waverly the entire game

That's funny! You out scored us in the first half 21-14 but we know how to finish games. We out scored you 14-3 in the second. You're team must have been scared of #7 bc every time we put him in the second half y'all called time out until you ran out! Which I would have been too since he burnt y'all on 80 yard TD run in the first half not even touched. If you don't believe get the film!

The game between Lewis and Waverly was nip and tuck all the way. What won that game was Lewis defense. The defense really stepped up in the last few minutes of the game. Can't say for sure but I think the center for Waverly was a little rattled on the snap to the kicker that gave the ball to Lewis on the 5 when the game was almost over. The defense really got after Waverly at the end of the game. Both teams played a good offensive game all night. It was exciting because the game was never a runaway by either team. It was a good game.

The Hickman/Lewis game was a nail biter. However, the Dawgs did have a touchdown called back due to a penalty and LC got the nod on a controversial 2 pt. conversion. So, you could make an argument either way regarding who controlled the game. Our starters are mostly juniors and sophomores and this was the first time they ever played on Lewis Co. soil on a Friday night (due to some scheduling breaks over the past few years)...I think that helped them mentally. They were dead set on breaking the impressive home win streak and weren't intimidated with the historical win/loss ratios. I don't think either team "out played" the other. Lewis County's defense did seem rattled the last few minutes of the game which surprised me given they are a very poised team. Their win over Waverly was very impressive and I hope they keep their momentum for the rest of the season.

That's funny! You out scored us in the first half 21-14 but we know how to finish games. We out scored you 14-3 in the second. You're team must have been scared of #7 bc every time we put him in the second half y'all called time out until you ran out! Which I would have been too since he burnt y'all on 80 yard TD run in the first half not even touched. If you don't believe get the film!

Oh I believe you.. I watched it myself. I was just saying that I think that both teams were pretty much equally matched speed wise but Hickman made it happen when it really mattered and they came out with the W. And I don't necessarily think that we were "scared" of him, I just think that they were intimidated by his speed cause we had Loretto, Collinwood, and east Hickman before y'all and none of their speed even comes close to #7

he's not gonna burn Waverly Defense. There was a reason Lewis County was able to destroy our defense. If Camden does it it's just cause they are that good.... But the puppy dogs won't do it. Doubt Fairview also.