District 11AA 2014

alltime

Stewart County continues to struggle with only one win even though

The team has competed in every game except Waverly. Lack of size,

And injuries have really been rough but the real truth is defensively we are

Not very good. Quite evident when you score 47 points and still lose.

When Holiday came to Stewart County it took him 4 years to get the program

Going. I still believe that Cody Finley will turn the Rebels around but it may take

A while. We still have 3 tough games remaining but the kids will play to the final

Whistle and next year I understand that we will be in a different district. Good luck

All teams and thanks to East Hickman for the way you handled the tornado warning

Friday night. We were taken care of very well.

I don't show Dover much respect because of what happened during my time but I respect that post. +5

I try real hard not to disrespect any one or any team period. I'm an old man according to all my grandchildren. I like High School Football better than College or Pro for that matter. I really like to watch how they play their hearts out, not for money or even a chance at a pro contract but for the fun of it and the pride in the schools that they represent. That being said i am going to give my openion on 11A football. My openion mind you is that Camden is the best team in 11A. I believe Fairview is the next in line as long as zimmerman is healthy and playing because he are so explosive. Lewis, Hickman and Waverly are real close. Would be hard to pick between them. I do believe that, even though Hickman beat Lewis, overall I believe Lewis is all around the better team. I think like The Lewis game the matchup between Hickman and Waverly is fairly eaven. If Hickman puts pressure as lewis did on the QB in the last Quarter they could come away with the win. If you dont apply constant pressure on him he will beat you. As for the numbers the middle linebacker has been putting up , they are impressive numbers and would be much more impressive if they were put up against Camden, Lewis, Fairview, and Hickman instead of Erin, Stewart , the Red Hawks or MC. Talley up his numbers and post them for the last 4 games of the season after the season is over and we'll see if they are just as impressive. I don't think they will. I do not believe there is any way Waverly will score over 21 at the most on Camden. Waverly will be totally on dimentional, a passing team only after the first quarter if it takes that long. I do so hope and pray for no injuries. I also hope Waverly has some good backups for the lineman because they will probabely need them. Go Lions. Camden 40 waverly 13