District 11AA 2014

alltime

Whoa whoa whoa lol I have used my name several times. I want everybody to know who I am so that they can see how much tiger pride I have. James Alexander Shoumake. Proudly. Class of 2010

Lol. I think i remember you crying at the games. Im bj jewells stepdad. Well.... was...lol. divorced now. You were definitely an emotional player

Hey brother/sister your name is not on your profile. I went and looked. I'm not the only one that was there either lol Bahaha

I thought if i saw it yall could. My bad. James Worke. Trevin Worke #79 is my son. Hes a junior. 6'4" 250. And yep...hes also the #1 high school armwrestler in the state of Tn. I know this is a football board. But im still proud of him....lol

East Hickman 55 Stewart Co 47 The game was delayed well over an hour for a tornado warning. There was an actual tornado that touched down approximately 6 miles from school. Game ended just before midnight. Congrats to the Eagles and hope Stewart Co. had a safe trip home.

Stewart County led 47-41 and East scored twice late in the game. It was a shootout.

Stewart County continues to struggle with only one win even though

The team has competed in every game except Waverly. Lack of size,

And injuries have really been rough but the real truth is defensively we are

Not very good. Quite evident when you score 47 points and still lose.

When Holiday came to Stewart County it took him 4 years to get the program

Going. I still believe that Cody Finley will turn the Rebels around but it may take

A while. We still have 3 tough games remaining but the kids will play to the final

Whistle and next year I understand that we will be in a different district. Good luck

All teams and thanks to East Hickman for the way you handled the tornado warning

Friday night. We were taken care of very well.

Stewart County continues to struggle with only one win even though

The team has competed in every game except Waverly. Lack of size,

And injuries have really been rough but the real truth is defensively we are

Not very good. Quite evident when you score 47 points and still lose.

When Holiday came to Stewart County it took him 4 years to get the program

Going. I still believe that Cody Finley will turn the Rebels around but it may take

A while. We still have 3 tough games remaining but the kids will play to the final

Whistle and next year I understand that we will be in a different district. Good luck

All teams and thanks to East Hickman for the way you handled the tornado warning

Friday night. We were taken care of very well.

I like Finley he has cleaned up your program quite a bit..might be in need of a new DC..good luck except when playing Camden