HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Great Coach...Ya'll just missin one or two fellows from being awesome..Homey knows football..but with these big feet running was a problem..

Should have alot more speed than usual these next 2 years. 4 yards and a Cloud of dust works pretty well, but if you have 2 or 3 that can take it to the house, then you're on to something. We should be very versatile as well. People will have to play us honest or they WILL be burnt. Homey understands this game a little also. LOL

Listen Pujo, I know we're pretty high on this unit.... Have seen it coming for a few years....Fact is, if THEY get high minded and don't continue to see the need to work and improve EVERY DAY, well, they'll be a great let down...BUT! This is pretty much the same unit that worked all last winter and came to work every practice...didn't matter the outcome of the Friday before, they came to work and improve every day....Don't think we have to worry about the wrong attitudes with this bunch

Listen Pujo, I know we're pretty high on this unit.... Have seen it coming for a few years....Fact is, if THEY get high minded and don't continue to see the need to work and improve EVERY DAY, well, they'll be a great let down...BUT! This is pretty much the same unit that worked all last winter and came to work every practice...didn't matter the outcome of the Friday before, they came to work and improve every day....Don't think we have to worry about the wrong attitudes with this bunch

I agree Uknoit ,pretty dang good bunch of kids. They don't seem to mind doing whatever is asked of um. They work, we'll win.

I'll be watching. Nothing I'd like better is to have our Far East TN. Brothers visit the Creekbank next yr. (2014 started today). Stay safe Dowgs. Tell Deputy dog. Hope his BB season goes well.

Thats a long ways to travel, but I'd enjoy the trip.With alot of hard work and a little good fortune, its not outta the Question. 

I was really happy for you guys Saturday. I'm sure these kids earned that trophy with alot of blood,sweat and tears. I really Hate the fullback didn't get to play. That was terrible.

Thats a long ways to travel, but I'd enjoy the trip.With alot of hard work and a little good fortune, its not outta the Question.

I was really happy for you guys Saturday. I'm sure these kids earned that trophy with alot of blood,sweat and tears. I really Hate the fullback didn't get to play. That was terrible.

. Yeah, it's a long way off, but you know as well as I , how time flys! It'll be here before we know it. I felt for the young man that suferd the injury. Was glad he was able to be out with his team. Adamsville is a pretty darn good football team. They were some big ole boys that could play some football! Stay safe my brother! See ya in a few months.

I'll be watching. Nothing I'd like better is to have our Far East TN. Brothers visit the Creekbank next yr. (2014 started today). Stay safe Dowgs. Tell Deputy dog. Hope his BB season goes well.

Ole Deputy Dog is having a hard time of it this season with injuries....He has a hard roe to hoe without his big post players