HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

The weight room has been busy but its getting ready to start ROCK'N!!!

A lot of young bodies to make stronger and faster...

Many of the players realized the importance of training and became better athletes throughout the season.

I think the play of this year's team proved to all that these coaches have the "know how" when it comes building hard, strong, fast athletes.

It takes A LOT of dedication, discipline and heart to stay with these workouts...It's also important to set goals and look ahead to what you WANT to be.

If Chambers, Johnson, Robinson, Holtsclaw, Cole and a couple of the incoming Freshmen have the winter I think they will, they'll fill the missing pieces...add them to the talent already in place along with the return of LJ and this should be one good FB team.

I hope the varsity players will be examples to these younger players and push each other to excel.

A dominant 2014 season starts NOW! GO DOGS!!!!

You my friend are 100% correct. Sounds like Hampton is doing things the right way. If they work they should much improved in 2A. You guys have always had good support from your fans. Look fwd to seeing you guys take the next step. I'm just keeping it real.

You my friend are 100% correct. Sounds like Hampton is doing things the right way. If they work they should much improved in 2A. You guys have always had good support from your fans. Look fwd to seeing you guys take the next step. I'm just keeping it real.

We've had some very good teams in H-Town in the past...But this young unit is something else!

I May Sac Her Up And Come A Day Or 2 Early So I Can Relax A Lil And Enjoy The Scenery...It Is Beautiful Up There..maybe Try Fishin A Lil...There Oughta Be Plenty Of Places To Hide her Body....Ya Hosers!

Great trout fishing in these parts Butchie.Usually not very big ,but they are all oriiginal. Just good eating size.

I May Sac Her Up And Come A Day Or 2 Early So I Can Relax A Lil And Enjoy The Scenery...It Is Beautiful Up There..maybe Try Fishin A Lil...There Oughta Be Plenty Of Places To Hide her Body....Ya Hosers!

There are some great holes around here for sure.....I haven't been to Dennis Cove in years, but your arrival would be a good excuse to get the poles out

Hampton should be a front runner again, pujo can't wait to see LJ back and healthy. Here's to hopeing my Rangers put in work this offseason, we made that late push to make the playoffs hopefully it provides some confidence, the tougher our region is the better off it is for everyone!

Thanks Creeker for the well wishes,he does seem to be doing extremely well  I also think Hampton will be a handful  I agree about you're Rangers, they made big strides as the season went by, hopefully they'll feed off of that  We do need our whole region to step it up a notch, we need to be a lttle more battle tested come playoff time.But thanks again and we'll see you in the fall. I CAN'T WAIT.