HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Pujo, coaches have to be pleased with the off season work going on!

I told you a few months ago I had my eye on a few....I'm hearing Bailey J. hasn't disappointed! He's becoming the beast I knew he could be! We've got some big shoes to fill! But if Bailey, Ty and others bust their butts, we'll fill em!

Bailey is doing great and we have several more who,s pretty much been there every day.I'm impressed with the Anderson kid and ole Malici has been a pleasant surprise. Hope we don't miss anymore school, the numbers are much better when we have school.

Bailey is doing great and we have several more who,s pretty much been there every day.I'm impressed with the Anderson kid and ole Malici has been a pleasant surprise. Hope we don't miss anymore school, the numbers are much better when we have school.

The Anderson kid is a stud...He comes from great stock!

I also hope missed school days are behind us...Its nice to have everyone there and staying focused on their goals.

The Anderson kid is a stud...He comes from great stock!

I also hope missed school days are behind us...Its nice to have everyone there and staying focused on their goals.

We should be loaded at ALL the skill positions, gonna take a goodun to see playing time.We just need a couple of lineman and a Lb'er or 2 to step forward. If so, we could be very good the next couple of years. I'm pumped to say the least.

• 4 weeks later...

We spring forward Sunday the 9th....So set those clocks up...."Spring", what a refreshing word! Greener grass, nice lil flowers blooming, the whoopn of the whippoorwills, the sound pads-a-popp'n, hollering and SCREAMING, BLOOD A FLYING..... WOOOOOOOOO Football is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bet.....BTW, the boys won district, regional and sectional basketball titles and are heading to the 'boro next week....You gonna be around to watch any of those tournament games?

I've been keeping up with the hardwood Dogs too. They are doing great things. I'm going to try to get out to the Boro. I believe we have a good chance to do even more before March is over.

Edited by HHSDOG2001

Good to hear the young men in Bulldog Country are putting in the work. Can't wait to see the results of this hard work this fall. Keep the work going. Thanks for the updates Pujo and Uknoit!

I'm getting more excited daily about our next couple of years. Alot of training and learning to do, but the kids are there. It'll take a pretty good player to start for this bunch.

I'm getting more excited daily about our next couple of years. Alot of training and learning to do, but the kids are there. It'll take a pretty good player to start for this bunch.

Can't wait to see them this fall. Should be a real exciting season especially if the young men put in the work all summer.