HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Its expected from young men to think about these things, but more often than not, their minds are on other things.  They don't look real far ahead.  Now personally, I dreamed about the gold ball every night but only 1 or 2 shared my vision.  The leadership is there.  They just have to continually drive the point home and even then, not everyone will have the vision.

Thats a fact King, some want to be on a team and others want be be a big part of a TEAM. To really be a part of a TEAM, you need to do everything in you're power as an individual to insure you're Team is the best it can be. Team is a coordinated effort by all involved. Its a very few that understands the concept.

I want to think you and I have butted heads in the past...But no matter,  this post is dead on!

As far as the emphasis at HHS goes, weightlifting and motivating the average may not be on the minds of the "powers that be"...But its sure on the minds of the coaches...and can be seen by the long hours they have put in...They understand (as do we) how great the need is for all these kids to be hitting the weights HARD!

I understand we had a very good showing at at the weight room yesterday....If these young men can look at each other and see the possibilities ahead and work towards a common goal, my oh my what a team we would have!!!!

I said some things that i regret and was very wrong about your son he was a tremendous QB and a lot tougher than i thought. Coach L. showed a lot a faith in him and he responded well proved that coach knew what he was doing and that  i would have no business saying who should be playing where. I hope you will accept my humble appology

I said some things that i regret and was very wrong about your son he was a tremendous QB and a lot tougher than i thought. Coach L. showed a lot a faith in him and he responded well proved that coach knew what he was doing and that  i would have no business saying who should be playing where. I hope you will accept my humble appology

Brother, no apology needed....We are, hopefully, all in this together for the betterment of these kids and HHS athletics...Each person has every right to voice their concerns and opinions on these boards....I, his brother and Mike were able to use such as fuel....You were far from the only nay-sayer and Im sure will not be the last....He realizes the opportunity Mike has given him and, Lord willing, he will continue to be a very hard worker and be able to do his part to ensure another successful BULLDOG season...Thank You '2005

I wouldn't know. I wasn't too prepared. But life can be alot harder than it needs to be. I'm living proof. Hopefully all involved with my kids raising will teach them the proper values.

The hard lessons one learns can be used to assure their's don't repeat the same mistakes....

Brother, no apology needed....We are, hopefully, all in this together for the betterment of these kids and HHS athletics...Each person has every right to voice their concerns and opinions on these boards....I, his brother and Mike were able to use such as fuel....You were far from the only nay-sayer and Im sure will not be the last....He realizes the opportunity Mike has given him and, Lord willing, he will continue to be a very hard worker and be able to do his part to ensure another successful BULLDOG season...Thank You '2005

Shoot Ididn't know who would start where last season, we had unproven skill kids everywhere. The coaches didn't even know,but as it turns out, they figured it out. It won't be nearly as hard this season, but still nothing is etched in stone. I'm just glad we're working as a TEAM once again. Seems as though we've got our 2ond wind. We've got great dedicated leaders, the kids just have to buy in and stay the course. Lazy is not an option. Edited by pujo
bad wording