HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

I graduated in 96 and that was a team of beasts. I'd like to see this group top them. We won the team weightlifting title that year. I won the 119lb division. Lol. Needless to say I wasn't one of the beasts.

That was a powerhouse team tootiedwc, I remember it well. IMHO this should be a good team ,but the 96 version is next year.Senior night shouldn't take long this year. As far as the weightlifting, I'm not sure we have anyone who can win their weight class,but we should have some pretty good lifters in all the classes. Next year could be our year for that also.

That was a powerhouse team tootiedwc, I remember it well. IMHO this should be a good team ,but the 96 version is next year.Senior night shouldn't take long this year. As far as the weightlifting, I'm not sure we have anyone who can win their weight class,but we should have some pretty good lifters in all the classes. Next year could be our year for that also.

I agree with that...LJ would walk thru it all if he had been able to work lower body (nobody will come close to his bench in his class tho)....Each lifter will be strong in their respectful areas....They've worked hard and it will show

I agree with that...LJ would walk thru it all if he had been able to work lower body (nobody will come close to his bench in his class tho)....Each lifter will be strong in their respectful areas....They've worked hard and it will show

As long as they work hard and have the committment to work, I don't care how much they lift. ALOT of great football players are not the best lifters and visa versa. I'm just prowd of the kids who show up on a regulas basis. Smart people learn to compete against themselves,Plain and simple, BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE..Were blessed to have some kids who will do just that.

Hope you're right about LJ, but regardless of how he does, it'll be his best.

As long as they work hard and have the committment to work, I don't care how much they lift. ALOT of great football players are not the best lifters and visa versa. I'm just prowd of the kids who show up on a regulas basis. Smart people learn to compete against themselves,Plain and simple, BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE..Were blessed to have some kids who will do just tha

Exactly! Last season proved that IMO.

Not everyone will be a power lifter...And power lifting in every category doesn't help some positions....If it did, your NFL QB's, WR's, etc would bench 600 lbs and squat a two ton!

I believe Im correct about LJ's chances....I also think McClain, Bailey and few others will surprise in this competition.

Edited by uknoit2

Not everyone will be a power lifter...And power lifting in every category doesn't help some positions....If it did, your NFL QB's, WR's, etc would bench 600 lbs and squat a two ton!

I believe Im correct about LJ's chances....I also think McClain, Bailey and few others will surprise in this competition.

I hope NONE are satisfied, its all about the future,nothing you can do about yesterday except learn from you're mistakes.

And 3 or 4 of our very best players won't stand out in this type thing.