HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Coach Lunsford in lcw wrestling is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen lol. Pujo you gotta come watch this. He's got ole Eugene chomping at the bit lol

I could see him excel in this role.He knows humor fairly well. Not so sure about Euegene.He's fairly serious.

Hearing ALOT of good things, starting for this bunch is gonna be a chore, that just means we have good depth for a small school. Got some very impressive young kids and 3 or 4 kids who didn't play last year. Its gonna be fun watching all this unfold. Aug 22ond can't get here quick enough. Should be a fun year in Hampton land.

Good to hear all is well in Bulldog Country. Can't wait to hear how today's scrimmage goes? I'm chomping at the bit for August.

Any updates?

We can and should get alot beter at alot of different things, but it was a good dress rehersal. We were deffineately the better team .Score wise it was like 5 to 0.Now we've just got to dedicate ourselves over the summer. As always we played alot of people,several starting spots will be up for grabs.

We can and should get alot beter at alot of different things, but it was a good dress rehersal. We were deffineately the better team .Score wise it was like 5 to 0.Now we've just got to dedicate ourselves over the summer. As always we played alot of people,several starting spots will be up for grabs.

Thats about what it was....We only went in the power I a few times...I reckon Mike was seeing just how much work the line & backs need in assignment blocking and pass blocking?? I saw signs of great things to come on both sides of the ball...That's IF the work & commitment is continued

Yes, East isn't a good measuring stick, but they weren't meant to be either...Just a lil practice to see what needs addressed the most...We had another scrimmage scheduled but their graduation got in the way.

Our freshmen and sophomores from last season look pretty dang good! Due to age of some, it may be yet another year before we see them really mature (physically).

Dont get me wrong, losing Robinson, Brown, Boo, etc was BIG! But, I think Robinson-Part 2, Johnson, Smitty, McClain, LJ and company will fill those shoes.

I was really impressed with the Andersen and Russell kids. Mark it down, they're for real!

I liked what I saw from the Taylor kid also...The boy could play about anywhere...Comes from a strong line of FB players.

Big Zack looks GREAT! His speed on the line (O & D) was impressive...The kid has been working.

The linemen in general looked pretty good!

A few other incoming freshmen looked strong also....Years of good FB ahead of us

Edited by uknoit2

I know we won but is east down and how do we look compared to last yr at this time.

Don't know about SE, but we are quite a bit ahead of where we were last year at this time. We'll have plenty to work on and we should be able to improve alot by the 1st game.Shoot' passing league is only 6 weeks away and practice starts 2 weeks later. We've got several scrimmages lined up and we should learn ALOT by Aug 22ond.