HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

I'm just READY for Monday. The boys should enjoy next week. I really like going with Avery  Lining up against someone else always makes it more fun.

Well, its here...Kinda!

At least something to do with football will be going on.....Running patterns against Avery's def-backs and matching up against their passing game should be fun!

That and 7-on-7's will give us something to do until July 28th when the POPPING STARTS!!!!

Well, its here...Kinda!

At least something to do with football will be going on.....Running patterns against Avery's def-backs and matching up against their passing game should be fun!

That and 7-on-7's will give us something to do until July 28th when the POPPING STARTS!!!!

Avery will be really solid at the skill positions.We should get some quality work. The passing league should be a big benefit for several of our kids. Its all fun from here on out.  Just hope most of um shows up with their hard hats.

Avery will be really solid at the skill positions.We should get some quality work. The passing league should be a big benefit for several of our kids. Its all fun from here on out.  Just hope most of um shows up with their hard hats.

When it comes time for the pads to come out, I figure a few will impress.....At our scrimmage, Guinn looked very good and much faster and could be our next Boo....Cole is a load....Neyland is huge...And my pick for biggest surprise is Boling...He has the size and speed to make an impact...He just has to decide to be a force...I don't mean to leave anyone out, I expect Pierce and others to be even better this year.

As for our O & D backs, we are deep! Look for Taylor, Russell, & Andersen to be big assets.

Will be interesting to see if Robinson Part-2 is as good as his older brother...He may be a lil meaner and more aggressive!

How's practice goin? Haven't heard a lot other than Ford is gonna be a handfull

I expect a big year outta several kids ,just as sure as the line can hold up their end of the deal,our offense will be deadly. Its like any year,it ALL starts up front.

Saw where Johnson County won the 7 on 7 tournament, they getting away from traditional JoCo under new HC? Any scouting reports on how anyone else looked?

I like what we got outta this,we'll actually throw the ball around this season. Also thought our young kids showed alot of promise. But as far as a scouting report, our big boys will determing how good we are. I'm sure everyone of these teams are in the same boat.

I do think JC could have a pretty big year,They should have the line to compliment the skill guys.