HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Now that is funny right there cteam. I spit my coffee out this morning after reading this thinking about uknoits' possible reaction when he reads it.  :roflol:   

He LOVES a good baseball game. Kidding aside, I wish Coby and Ford would give it a shot next season,we could be pretty good.

Yea, I'd rather endure one of those hot wax treatments!

Yea, I'd rather endure one of those hot wax treatments!

Quality baseball is a fun thing to watch, sloppy baseball is a nightmare. With Ford and Coby I think we could field 9 fairly solid players, I also think Coby could aid our pitching rotation. I'll have to admitt football is my favorite by a LOOONNNNNGGG shot. The other sports just give you something to do until the BIG BOYS  hit the field. 

Quality baseball is a fun thing to watch, sloppy baseball is a nightmare. With Ford and Coby I think we could field 9 fairly solid players, I also think Coby could aid our pitching rotation. I'll have to admitt football is my favorite by a LOOONNNNNGGG shot. The other sports just give you something to do until the BIG BOYS  hit the field. 

I'm sure that would be a solid team...But I'd never stay caught up at the farm, house or grandparents 'cause he, his mother and bros would always be at the field watching paint dry...Ahh, I mean watching baaaaaseball

I am for athletes playing all sports, especially at a small school like Hampton. I agree Pujo, if our baseball team had most of the athletes play (especially Coby and Ford), we would be very solid. Shoot I would like to see Cheyenne and Crumley play baseball too. Unfortunately, most kids when they turn about 22 say.." I wish I would have played baseball too"... Oh well, I have harped enough on this subject. FOOTBALL time is drawing near! Go dogs!  With hard work and determination this could be a special year!    

I'm sure that would be a solid team...But I'd never stay caught up at the farm, house or grandparents 'cause he, his mother and bros would always be at the field watching paint dry...Ahh, I mean watching baaaaaseball

If ole Coby wants to play, I'll watch and you'uns can keep up with the other stuff. Then again he might be sooooo good that you couldn't bear to miss it. I've got alot of confidence in that boy.

If ole Coby wants to play, I'll watch and you'uns can keep up with the other stuff. Then again he might be sooooo good that you couldn't bear to miss it. I've got alot of confidence in that boy.

If the boy wanted to play, I wouldn't miss a single LOOOOOOOOOOOONG minute of it :huh:

If the boy wanted to play, I wouldn't miss a single LOOOOOOOOOOOONG minute of it :huh:

You know me, I'll be recruiting hard. I'd also have someone to chat with. I'd love to have all our better atheletes  on the field. We might just be a couple of handfulls. I bet the Ole skillet slinger would LOVE it.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

I am for athletes playing all sports, especially at a small school like Hampton. I agree Pujo, if our baseball team had most of the athletes play (especially Coby and Ford), we would be very solid. Shoot I would like to see Cheyenne and Crumley play baseball too. Unfortunately, most kids when they turn about 22 say.." I wish I would have played baseball too"... Oh well, I have harped enough on this subject. FOOTBALL time is drawing near! Go dogs!  With hard work and determination this could be a special year!

I'm just the opposite.... I love watching baseball. That's all I ever did growing up... pee - wee, little league, babe Ruth, high school... even tried it a couple days in college. Now I wished I'd played football.

I remember JC and Dog getting all the football and basketball players together and asking who all was playing baseball. They'd look around and say OK, the rest of you are running track!!

baseball is a great sport. More kids should give it a try. Good for their overall health to be outside getting exercise and eating seeds!!!

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

I'm just the opposite.... I love watching baseball. That's all I ever did growing up... pee - wee, little league, babe Ruth, high school... even tried it a couple days in college. Now I wished I'd played football.

I remember JC and Dog getting all the football and basketball players together and asking who all was playing baseball. They'd look around and say OK, the rest of you are running track!!

baseball is a great sport. More kids should give it a try. Good for their overall health to be outside getting exercise and eating seeds!!!

Show me a kid who can track down a ball in center field and I'll show you a receiver. Baseball teaches alot of skills that translates to other sports.

:mrgreen::hungry:

Show me a kid who can track down a ball in center field and I'll show you a receiver. Baseball teaches alot of skills that translates to other sports.

I agree Pujo. Could you imagine Ford in centerfield?? That would be a no fly zone, especially on our field. Also, you show me a runningback, quarterback, or wide receiver that plays baseball, and I'll show you a team with speed. Speed kills in football, basketball and also in baseball.  

They will get through just in time for the 2 dead weeks,but we do have a few that gets in every workout possible.

That's good to hear Pujo, can't wait to hear the pads poppin' for real. Thanks Uknoit, the season can't get here quick enough. I've got the countdown at 54 days until Week 0.