HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

• 3 weeks later...

Cant wait for basketball to be done for our incoming freshmen...Im interested to see what a couple of them will bring to the table...I assure you they have never worked like they're getting ready to...That's if they want to compete for a spot on this team...Good to hear the off season weight training is still going strong

Cant wait for basketball to be done for our incoming freshmen...Im interested to see what a couple of them will bring to the table...I assure you they have never worked like they're getting ready to...That's if they want to compete for a spot on this team...Good to hear the off season weight training is still going strong

Pain is only weakness leaving the body.

• 2 weeks later...

Pujo, how are things going? I know the b-ball team is awesome. Any of those guys going to help out on the gridiron next season ?

Going well Bossbro, hope things are well in your neck of the woods. Yeah its been a great season for the BB team thus far,. as far as any playing football, the QB plays guard for the varsity, got several younger guys on the JV. One that stands out is a freshman who was our starting TB  the last half of the season. My oldest son plays both sports but  he's rehabing a torn ACL. Hopefullly he'll be back in action by the stat of Football.

Pujo I know what all are going through. His injury is yours as well. I pray he gets back in full shape. You all raise some very fine young people there. Good luck and ill be looking out for the 2014 bulldogs !

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes Bossbro, you are right about the injury, it hurts lots of others but he's a very hard worker and if its meant to be, he'll be back better than ever. Learning to overcome hardships is a valueable lesson.It seems like he's up to the task.

Pujo, coaches have to be pleased with the off season work going on!

I told you a few months ago I had my eye on a few....I'm hearing Bailey J. hasn't disappointed! He's becoming the beast I knew he could be! We've got some big shoes to fill! But if Bailey, Ty and others bust their butts, we'll fill em!