Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

I look for Wayne County to be really improved this season. I'm not saying they can represent the west because everyone knows Union City is on another level, but they could make it a few rounds.

When I start comparing uc and WC I see a lot of similarities. Both run the veer, both have lots of experience returning to the lines and both have big bruising backs mixed with a lot of speed. The one thing about WC is second year starting qb Preston Rice, he's good and coach Rice has found some really good receivers this year so WC won't be one dimensional. Uc may have a good passing game but I don't know enough about that to comment. Don't be surprised to see these two meet later on in the playoffs.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Horton kid will be the go to guy, has great hands and will go up and get the ball.

Horton ,Mathis, and dont forget sure handed, " senior " Chase Campfield leadimg this receiver core along with 4 very capable running backs catching the ball anywhere on the field!  And when they do they will punish everybodys secondary so they better have some backups when they start trying to tackle these young men! These backs consist of  One senior, 2 juniors, and a sophmore and 3 of them  will be back after this year and i beleive they will only be bigger and stronger and faster next  year!  We also have one or two more freshman receivers that will be good in the future!

Horton ,Mathis, and dont forget sure handed, " senior " Chase Campfield leadimg this receiver core along with 4 very capable running backs catching the ball anywhere on the field! And when they do they will punish everybodys secondary so they better have some backups when they start trying to tackle these young men! These backs consist of One senior, 2 juniors, and a sophmore and 3 of them will be back after this year and i beleive they will only be bigger and stronger and faster next year! We also have one or two more freshman receivers that will be good in the future!

Long time no see, I couldn't agree more. When one of those backs catch a pass in a few weeks the two hand touch stuff they been playing in those 7 on. 7's is over and somebody is getting run over!

I know this horton kid pretty well....lets not make his head swell until he does something on friday nights....he stood on the sidelines last year.....

He did set on the sidelines last year but he shouldn't have in my opinion but im not the coach!  I didn't see how he practiced last year, and I know the coaches go by how these kids practice, but i did see him in jv games and he done well!  As for this year he has looked very good so far probably the best out of all of them!  In the 7 on 7 in Loretto he was outstanding!