Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Just found out we are scrimmaging WC on August 15 at the Page Jamboree.

I'm assuming we may face the Vikings in the post-season too.

I had heard the same thing but wasnt sure where the scrimmage was and I can't wait! I'm assuming you mean y'all are scrimmaging perry county in the presaeson

I had heard the same thing but wasnt sure where the scrimmage was and I can't wait! I'm assuming you mean y'all are scrimmaging perry county in the presaeson

Sorry, got my mascots confused.  Should have said, we will probably face the War Eagles in the playoffs too.  Our coach's email said the Page Jamboree game against WC is at 5pm.  Can't wait to see the Rice kid at QB.  You can't beat a coach's son running an offense.

Sorry, got my mascots confused. Should have said, we will probably face the War Eagles in the playoffs too. Our coach's email said the Page Jamboree game against WC is at 5pm. Can't wait to see the Rice kid at QB. You can't beat a coach's son running an offense.

WC has several kids that will be fun to watch this year, they got three backs that are over 200 pounds that can really run and returning an experienced line with one lineman that could possibly be playing div 1 ball next year. Gonna be fun to watch! Edited by wildcat89

WC has several kids that will be fun to watch this year, they got three backs that are over 200 pounds that can really run and returning an experienced line with one lineman that could possibly be playing div 1 ball next year. Gonna be fun to watch!

Good to know.  I'll keep a close eye on those backs.  We'll have two guys from this next senior class playing D1 ball.  You won't be able to miss our O lineman (6'7", 280).  He has offers from half the SEC and Big Ten.  And our kicker will be playing D1 too.  And our tailback will just be a junior.  He'll be a top D1 prospect too.

I'm really confused about the WC nickname.  Are you guys the Wildcats or War Eagles?  School website says War Eagles.

Good to know. I'll keep a close eye on those backs. We'll have two guys from this next senior class playing D1 ball. You won't be able to miss our O lineman (6'7", 280). He has offers from half the SEC and Big Ten. And our kicker will be playing D1 too. And our tailback will just be a junior. He'll be a top D1 prospect too.

I'm really confused about the WC nickname. Are you guys the Wildcats or War Eagles? School website says War Eagles.

Wayne County is the wildcats, you probably have us mixed up with west Carroll who I think are the war eagles.