Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's true he did interview from what I understand. The Marion job is narrowed down to Ross an Rice

There you have it confirmed, Rick Ross or Rick Rice. Looks like either way it goes Slick Rick will be the coach. Both of these guys are good coaches so I don't think you can go wrong either way, but Ross is the first pick. Edited by TheAmbassador

There you have it confirmed, Rick Ross or Rick Rice. Looks like either way it goes Slick Rick will be the coach. Both of these guys are good coaches so I don't think you can go wrong either way, but Ross is the first pick.

I would definatly hate to see coach Rice leave but WC has some good coaches on the staff that are proven coaches. You can't blame somebody for trying to better themselves and the Wayne county school system ain't the best in the state, that's for sure!

I would definatly hate to see coach Rice leave but WC has some good coaches on the staff that are proven coaches. You can't blame somebody for trying to better themselves and the Wayne county school system ain't the best in the state, that's for sure!

Yep, WC has some great coaches and I'll hate to see them go one day. It sounds like coach Rice is ready to go now....can't blame him. I was lucky enough to play under both Crews and Rice. Those two, Perice, and Dixon are smart coaches.

He made a 3 hour drive to tell them he wasn't interested?

He's a good man and a great coach but he does like to ante up when he sees a good game going on. Tucks a good hand with a poker face. Raises the pot accordingly. But he'll fold when the "all in" is declared.

He would certainly drive 3 hours to play a hand or two. Our guy went "all in" and we're more than happy with the "pot". :ugeek:

He's a good man and a great coach but he does like to ante up when he sees a good game going on. Tucks a good hand with a poker face. Raises the pot accordingly. But he'll fold when the "all in" is declared.

He would certainly drive 3 hours to play a hand or two. Our guy went "all in" and we're more than happy with the "pot". :ugeek:

Rice is a great coach and has had some type involvement with all these kids since they were four years old and his youngest son will be a sophomore so I don't see him leaving for the next few years.