Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told from a Marion supporter that one of the guys interviewed was quote "the Wayne County coach" unquote. Thought maybe you guys could enlighten us.

Like I said I haven't heard anything about it, but I don't see coach Rice leaving with his son a freshman here at WC and the two assistants would make great head coaches but don't think they would leave either, too many ties here.

Woah nelly! In the words of Keith Jackson. If Rice and son came to MC that would be better than Ross. Great coach and a very talented young kid to go with a talented SR class. If I'm a Pirate I would root for Ross cause odds are he wouldn't stay there more that 5 years then move on. He has been at much bigger places and won and will again when the opportunity arises. Rice would be more long term. I'm just keeping it real

I'm not tryin to start rumors. So....don't quote me on this, but I have heard that Coach Rice has interviewed at a couple of places. If it is true? it'll be interesting to see if his son goes too....

If you heard this then I would say that he was the one that interviewed at Marion. Rice is a veer guy and Marion was a veer school in their prime. I can see the attraction, but Rick Ross is a done deal at Marion and has been for several weeks.

If you heard this then I would say that he was the one that interviewed at Marion. Rice is a veer guy and Marion was a veer school in their prime. I can see the attraction, but Rick Ross is a done deal at Marion and has been for several weeks.

RICK ROSS??? Bahahahha.... Hey, at least everyday they'll be hustlin'...."pushin it to the limit"....lol

But seriously, he prolly was and I could understand why. I mean our coaches make no where near what others do. Although, I just don't see him gettin to leave until his son graduates.

Edited by wildcatalumni

RICK ROSS??? Bahahahha.... Hey, at least everyday they'll be hustlin'...."pushin it to the limit"....lol

But seriously, he prolly was and I could understand why. I mean our coaches make no where near what others do. Although, I just don't see him gettin to leave until his son graduates.

I would hate to see him go but at the same time I wouldn't blame him if he did. I do hope he stays at least one more year!