Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611

**UPDATED SCHEDULE** (final & official, unless more last second changes happen. ha.) Schedule for August full-pad scrimmages,

•Fri, Aug 1 vs Lake Co., here @ 5:15pm (LC folk says their coach said 6pm. I plan on getting there early);

•Fri, Aug 8 vs Dyer Co (& possibly vs Paducah Tilghman too in a 3way), here @ 5:15pm;

•Fri, Aug 15, vs Murray KY @ Henry Co. Jamboree in Paris, we're the 4th, final "marquee"/"main event" game. It all starts @ 6pm.

Dresden's 2014 regular season schedule is (all games @ 7:30pm):

•Thu., Aug 21, Westview at UTM, (yes.. on Thursday! Awesome!)

•Fri., Aug 29, Trenton Peabody HOME,

•Fri., Sep 5, McKenzie AWAY,

•Fri., Sep 12, Obion Co AWAY,

•Fri., Sep 19, Hollow Rock-Bruceton HOME,

•Fri., Sep 26, Union City AWAY,

•Fri., Oct 3, West Carroll HOME (homecoming),

•Fri., Oct 10, Fayette Academy AWAY,

•Fri., Oct 17, Gleason HOME,

•Fri., Oct 24 Bye Week,

•Fri., Oct 31 Huntingdon AWAY

•Fri., Nov 7, Playoffs Begin (continues every Friday until a champ crowned at Cookville, the 1A title game on Fri. Dec.5!).

**GO LIONS! D..L..U!!!**

Guest hevyrevy1611

6-4 or 5-5 Season for your Lions   Just saying.

that seems to be the consensus, fair assessment by those who know this great game a lot better than me (which is most everyone! Ha!). But as long as the W's are in district we should be ok come playoff time. :) Now 'MY' fanatical, blinded-by-enthusiasm prediction is Undefeated Gold Ball for our Lions. Setting a few state records for "whatever" along the way. Hehe!

6-4 or 5-5 Season for your Lions Just saying.

Huge possibility. We may also go 7-3 or 2-8. That's why they play the game. I think this team is a little cocky IMO. I think they need a real punch to the stomach in preseason. They have the ability to win games and make playoffs, but if they will or not is up to them.

6-4 or 5-5 Season for your Lions Just saying.

Away with you troll!!!! This team will need some growing up but they have talent out the boohiney. I can see either a great year or growing year. Seen Murray in action yesterday and they are big up front. Not sure how mean but big.

Away with you troll!!!! This team will need some growing up but they have talent out the boohiney. I can see either a great year or growing year. Seen Murray in action yesterday and they are big up front. Not sure how mean but big.

Still following Hodge.  Get on the New Coach's bandwagon.

Im living in Jax now. #1 sign got Hodge #2 out of town ...lol....

Actually, not kissing the butt, of the trinity of Weakley County sports got #2 the highway, but that is water under the bridge. Lions will be pretty good this year and stout the next three. Good luck to your stangs and I still believe district 13A will make a strong showing.