Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

we got some biggies! Sawyer even bigger than Jolley, then there's Turnbow, Sellers, that latino kid (forget his name).. and others, them biggies make or break teams imo. Irishman, for real, sorry you have limited retention abilities. Sad for you, honestly, but I'll say what I will, as much as I want too (within guidelines of forum). Got it? :D Shallow readers reveal shallow souls, big readers show deep souls. Simple truth. Deal with whatever shoe fits you sir! Ha! Done.. for now! :)

we got some biggies! Sawyer even bigger than Jolley, then there's Turnbow, Sellers, that latino kid (forget his name).. and others, them biggies make or break teams imo. Irishman, for real, sorry you have limited retention abilities. Sad for you, honestly, but I'll say what I will, as much as I want too (within guidelines of forum). Got it? :D Shallow readers reveal shallow souls, big readers show deep souls. Simple truth. Deal with whatever shoe fits you sir! Ha! Done.. for now! :)

Man, he ripped me a good one.

I'm off to soul searching /retention /shoe fitting class. Fun getting you jacked up Revy! Lol

Guest hevyrevy1611

Man, he ripped me a good one.

I'm off to soul searching /retention /shoe fitting class. Fun getting you jacked up Revy! Lol

yeah.. right. As if... btw, Gotta have a soul before it can be searched.. or a mind before it can think for that matter. :D (now that funny right there I don't care what anyone thinks!) HAHAAA!

Guest hevyrevy1611

RAIN.. go away! Friday forecast for scrimmage predicts thunderstorms. Hope not! :( btw, they not just dissertations, they are masterfully crafted doctoral thesis dissertations. HA! :).And imagine.. WHAT IF your team's success was dependant on and tied to *your* enthusiasm, fan "craziness", & support, eh? And.. you tell players, rightly so, to Go All Out! Give it everything you got! .. and yet you wont do same as a fan? You fail to go all out for them? Hmmm... seems two-faced hypocrisy to me. But whadda I know, just a dumb hick from the sticks, eh? Would to God more fans were like "that one fan in the crowd"... maybe the attitude of such a "crazy fan" would spill out onto the field in better playing, even victories. Naw... that's nonsense, never mind. ... (Or is it?) :D

RAIN.. go away! Friday forecast for scrimmage predicts thunderstorms. Hope not! :( btw, they not just dissertations, they are masterfully crafted doctoral thesis dissertations. HA! :).And imagine.. WHAT IF your team's success was dependant on and tied to *your* enthusiasm, fan "craziness", & support, eh? And.. you tell players, rightly so, to Go All Out! Give it everything you got! .. and yet you wont do same as a fan? You fail to go all out for them? Hmmm... seems two-faced hypocrisy to me. But whadda I know, just a dumb hick from the sticks, eh? Would to God more fans were like "that one fan in the crowd"... maybe the attitude of such a "crazy fan" would spill out onto the field in better playing, even victories. Naw... that's nonsense, never mind. ... (Or is it?) :D

All of this could have been said by saying, go Lion's!!! Hypocrisy? The group that I've been part of and grown to love, have done as much (more than most) to improve the Dresden football program. These people are the ones who work, and I mean hard work, behind the scenes to improve our program and have been for many years before you graced us with your presence. I'm proud that you are excited about the program but at time you might be just a little over the top with your post. We do have people who I'll call super supporters like Dickie and Barb Hutcherson, Scott & Debbie Moran, Larry & Becky Jolley who have dedicated their lives to improving the football program.

The dynasty talk, the 6'6" linemen who run 4.5 forty's and the beginning of many gold balls doesn't really help our program. I tend to deal with facts and they are; Dresden lost a senior class who won more football games than any other class in history of Dresden High. We lost a all state caliber QB, a LB with probably the most tackles of any LB in Dresden history, all state receiver / safety and nose guard, the strongest lineman in history. Three or four of these five started for four years.

We have a group of seniors that our young talent should be studying every day. Hutch will work harder than anyone on the team and give 150%. Jolley has started since his freshmen year, Nanny is a man of little words but carries a big stick, Young Turnbow is improving each day. I'm sure we have a couple more that I'm missing but my personal opinion is this could be a tough year cause we are young at so many places on the other hand if the young kids get their work ethic and study the upperclassmen we could have a real good year.

Now look what you've done made me write one of your post...................

Go Lions