Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611

Played golf with Keith and coach Deberry last week. Deberry hits a golf ball a country mile......

'bout like me back in the day, have to track it with radar I hit it so far, may have to cross several other fairways and a few hazards and woods to find it, but hit it a mile I surely did. lol.. really though, in a tourney including adults and teens, at Overton in Memphis, at 14 I won the long ball contest off first tee that weekend. Dad taught us well, also kicking and punting the football, all three Bowers' boys excelled at these.. one of my life regrets is I never pursued either of these as a youth on into adulthood. Oh well, water under bridge, life goes on. Hopefully Deberry hits it in fairway. Ha. Yeah, goes a loooong way, but finding the ball is a bugger-bear! :)

Guest hevyrevy1611

What a game! Dresden won 38-20 (I think that right), but it was closer than that. Hard hitting, "sparky", fired up passionate play, no back down on either side. I saw or met people not only from LC, but Crockett County, Union City, Obion, Westview, and who knows where else. They saw two teams going at it! Work needs to be done, still have weak areas, but this was a good game imo. Very good in fact! Good win Lions against a VERY hard-nosed, tough team! Now strengthen those weak areas and you'll be awesome indeed! Keep it up men, keep it up!

What a game! Dresden won 38-20 (I think that right), but it was closer than that. Hard hitting, "sparky", fired up passionate play, no back down on either side. I saw or met people not only from LC, but Crockett County, Union City, Obion, Westview, and who knows where else. They saw two teams going at it! Work needs to be done, still have weak areas, but this was a good game imo. Very good in fact! Good win Lions against a VERY hard-nosed, tough team! Now strengthen those weak areas and you'll be awesome indeed! Keep it up men, keep it up!

Very good hard hitting, physical scrimmage. Score was misleading. Both teams seem evenly matched. Both teams have a lot of work to do but I think they both can make a run in the playoff's. LC was at a disadvantage do to the starting quarterback transferring to another school the day before the scrimmage. QB that played only had had one day of reps. Dresden has a very good team that is hard nosed and physical. They should have a very good year. Hopefully both teams will stay injury free and have great seasons. Good luck to Dresden.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Very good hard hitting, physical scrimmage. Score was misleading. Both teams seem evenly matched. Both teams have a lot of work to do but I think they both can make a run in the playoff's. LC was at a disadvantage do to the starting quarterback transferring to another school the day before the scrimmage. QB that played only had had one day of reps. Dresden has a very good team that is hard nosed and physical. They should have a very good year. Hopefully both teams will stay injury free and have great seasons. Good luck to Dresden.

your QB was that new???.. oh wow.. dude, he an athlete! My mouth is now dropped open.. mega amazed. Great runner, spot on passer (your guys usually had ours beat on passes, open for TD or long play, but yikes they drop ball. We did that against UC last year. 4 dropped TD's, true.. oh well, that football.. uhggg! Ha!) Y'all definitely got good things to look forward to based on this scrimmage. You just blew my mind man. I doubly impressed now, and that's the truth! Ha! :)

your QB was that new???.. oh wow.. dude, he an athlete! My mouth is now dropped open.. mega amazed. Great runner, spot on passer (your guys usually had ours beat on passes, open for TD or long play, but yikes they drop ball. We did that against UC last year. 4 dropped TD's, true.. oh well, that football.. uhggg! Ha!) Y'all definitely got good things to look forward to based on this scrimmage. You just blew my mind man. I doubly impressed now, and that's the truth! Ha! :)

That qb is good, very good athlete

Guest hevyrevy1611

Jolley a big key this year, ....keeps getting thicker everytime I see him. Him along with two allstaters, gonna make it tough on opponents! No long speech Hevy!

we got some biggies! Sawyer even bigger than Jolley, then there's Turnbow, Sellers, that latino kid (forget his name).. and others, them biggies make or break teams imo. Irishman, for real, sorry you have limited retention abilities. Sad for you, honestly, but I'll say what I will, as much as I want too (within guidelines of forum). Got it? :D Shallow readers reveal shallow souls, big readers show deep souls. Simple truth. Deal with whatever shoe fits you sir! Ha! Done.. for now! :)