Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

RAIN.. go away! Friday forecast for scrimmage predicts thunderstorms. Hope not! :( btw, they not just dissertations, they are masterfully crafted doctoral thesis dissertations. HA! :).And imagine.. WHAT IF your team's success was dependant on and tied to *your* enthusiasm, fan "craziness", & support, eh? And.. you tell players, rightly so, to Go All Out! Give it everything you got! .. and yet you wont do same as a fan? You fail to go all out for them? Hmmm... seems two-faced hypocrisy to me. But whadda I know, just a dumb hick from the sticks, eh? Would to God more fans were like "that one fan in the crowd"... maybe the attitude of such a "crazy fan" would spill out onto the field in better playing, even victories. Naw... that's nonsense, never mind. ... (Or is it?) :D

I believe Dresden has had plenty of crazy fans that have supported our boys both financially & vocally & continue to do so. Just because we don't self proclaim them as champions & write long dissertations about it before the season ever gets underway doesn't mean they don't have our support. You want to start calling out non-supporters take a look at the percentage of people giving to the QB Club. All it takes is $20 to become a member. GO LIONS!!

Dang! You beat me to it Yso. Can't forget the people that donate golf carts to the team & give up countless weeknights & weekends cleaning the "Rotary" stands, mowing the grass, painting the field, etc, etc either. Alot goes on by a limited number of people for the football boys that never gets recognized or never post on Coach T.

Edited by dtownfan364

Guest hevyrevy1611

All of the aforementioned unnoticed, behind the scenes supporters have been publically AND personally praised and thanked by me, doing so face to face often. You obviously have no idea at who I am ot what I'm about. Am part of QB club, even donate anonymously (and I can't afford to, I am one of poorest of poor in county, but I still do it!), so this slight attack on me is waaay off base and wrong. KEY WORD/IDEA here is NON-SUPPORTERS... who are none of those you mention since they ARE SUPPORTERS... a for real "duh moment" right there. And if you read, and had a receptive heart, you might learn sumin from this dummy's "dissertations".. maybe.... Well anyways.. tomorrow, Friday 8th, weather permitting, will be a 3WAY scrimmage, Dyer Co AND Paducah Tilghman & Dresden Lions playing here. YES! GO LIONS!!! :D

Guest hevyrevy1611

Hehe Southtowner.. naw.. I simply share because I care. :D Some get it, some don't, I can't help on the receiving end of things, I just send it out. That's all I can do. Lead folk to a buffet & a set table, but can't make em eat or drink. SW, SW, SW, .. N. (Some will, some won't, so what.. Next!) :D