Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611

**URGENT** :( OH MY... a local teen, one of our biggie players, had a very bad wreck this a.m. No names at moment by family request, locals will know, just PLEASE PRAY! .. it bad, seeing wreckage it a miracle anyone lived. ...Lord God... protect this young person in this time of need, comfort the family, friends, community, and grant healing & recovery in such a way that everyone must declare it was You who did it. Please, in Jesus' name. ..amen. ... it bad y'all, airlifted to Memphis.. head, neck, back.. :( Help him Lord, help him!

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well, I was told to not mention names until they know if he going to make it. But... cat outta bag now. He ran off road at cliff curve, prob. hydroplaned in rain this morn, flipped off into woods, hit ceiling first, not wearing a seat belt. :( Neck, head, back injuries... all severe. ... "If this was my child.." yeah, that how I praying and feeling.

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Tonights 3Way (fri.8th) is cancelled. Coach says may play Monday. Hope it same teams if can re-do, Dyer Co. & Paducah Tilghman would be a great test.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Kourtney Sawyer had God watching over him! Seeing damage to his car, it amazing he survived. Plus he making it at hospital, is in stable, guarded condition, and is seeing family and friends. This warrior is a fighter, keep on praying, his road to recovery is just beginning.