Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611
I figure neither will show much. Hodge never has shown much at jamborees. Murray will run mainly and Dresden will mix it up some. I expect it to be low scoring but close[/quote ] talk about hitting the nail on the head prediction! Ha! ... Don't get any closer than 7-6. Glad we went for the win. Lions will get better I believe! Here we go.. Westview week now!

Heard that but they looked solid last night. Coady always has a good o and d line. One consistent from Martin. They will also have a stud rb in beal and Landon pitcher could play D1 at linebacker, 6'3" 215 and likes to lower the boom.

Pitcher has been stout since youth league ball.......he was tough to handle then. Seemed like he was 6' back then.

Should be a good game, rivalry has been a good here recently.

This year is the most unsettled I've been about a Westview game. Maybe because I'm out of the loop more than years past but I've watched practice, the jamboree and im worried. Last year after the HC jamboree I felt the same way so maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

Edited by ysoangry

Guest hevyrevy1611

Got to give props to Coach Rang for staying after practice last night to watch a little middle school ball. It's always nice to see a coach interested in the upcoming class of players & to see what he'll have to work with. I'm sure a few of them impressed him, #10 in particular.

amen! I was sooo wanting to go but at last minute couldn't. Hated missing it. Middle School program is amazingiu! That's one of reason HS is getting better imo. They're sending "trained" quality players on up the ranks.

Guest hevyrevy1611

ouch, Ouch, OUCH! What a spanking Westview gave Lions. Everything went great for Chargers, nothing went right for Lions after 1st quarter, our wheels fell off, and they just rolled along on all eight cylinders. Great game for them, 3A better look out for Westview, and Dresden WILL be working on kinks and ironing out wrinkles. LOTS of season left, we still got tons of potential and heart left. First game does not make a season. Work hard Lions, and keep believing! :D