Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

We scrimmage Friday.... I'm hopeful, as always, but we are so very young.

Sho do look like UC is THE TEAM to beat this season! Grrrr....

We are greatful to be in the position we are in. We have a great group of kids and they work hard and are committed to the program. Thank you for those kind words. I can't believe I just said something nice to you. fbfan. I guess you I had to because you were nice (sorta) to me first. Now go get the meat and cheese out of your beard.

Swo, remember footballLB's son from a few years back? The one who demolished poor UC. The cheasy bearded one has another son who could eat #34 if he wanted to. Only problem is he is a freshmen this year so UC might have a chance. I sound like Revy now. The nightmare continues.....

Swo, remember footballLB's son from a few years back? The one who demolished poor UC. The cheasy bearded one has another son who could eat #34 if he wanted to. Only problem is he is a freshmen this year so UC might have a chance. I sound like Revy now. The nightmare continues.....

That was a great night. Made me spit my wad of chew in my beard hollering. Lol.

Little bro gonna do ok I think yso. :)

Guest hevyrevy1611

Jackson sun said westview game on Thursday. That would be great!

YES INDEED! maybe this writer has secret info nobody else has. All others say Fri. We'll see. But Thursday is better for sure!... <update/ more info> a fellow posted on FB that both coaches (Westview & Dresden) told him it IS indeed Thur. 21st! ... HAPPY DANCE time. ..ouch, think I hurt sumin! :) Edited by hevyrevy1611

No sir I do not recall any of that. Selective memory I guess.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Who will be the qb?

Should be Hutch.. and in 7 on 7's Q. McDonald (one of our pre-season All-State guys) has been backup so far, with freshman Moran on standby after him, also getting reps. But looks like Hutch has won starting role. He'll probably be getting all snaps since season closing in on us.