Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Kaepernick and Patrick Willis hit head on wide open who wins? Running QB's don't last. If he keeps running like he does now its a short career for him. H.S. and college are different. Dresden has had pretty good scrambling QB's with older Hutch, younger Hutch and Raymer. Dresser started out that way at Westview but was then moved to more of a passer to preserve his health. Still got hurt running later in year though.

I guess that's why they only let him run during playoff games lol

Guest hevyrevy1611

HAHAHAAA! Argumentum ad hominem is proof one's logic has failed.. taking a stab at me and not dealing with the truth principle shared shows you not have a leg to stand on Yso. Truth dude no matter if you see it or not. Ha, And I never claim nor remotely implied to be expert on Dresden fball, so that too is a fallacy. Just the opposite in fact. A Lion lover, faithful fan, and encourager of team & coaches, yes... sorry that bothers you, but expert, far from it. And it appears, as I predicted, the point being made in my post was missed entirely. Hilarious to me the stuff that can be said when one forsakes thoughtful reflection. Laughter is medicene to soul, and lots of Rx here at times for sure. ROFLMHO. Back to subject, in HIGH SCHOOL football players can be multi-positions. And big guys CAN be running backs.. here's a 6'5" 400 pound running back in H.S.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iohi3qH5gLY . I started to share several videos of Walter Payton talking about Fridge's TD's, the "rap recording' these two did together, and other videos of interviews, but it would be pointless. Payton never upset, you 100+% wrong to imply he ever was, and H.S. players can be effective at more than one position. Sad if you cant see this, and it doesn't take an expert to see it, just a smidgen of common sense. BTW, we named our cat "Sweetness".. if you know who that was. HA! Luv it! The end.

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Good luck at UT-Martin's big 7 on 7 tourney tomorrow Lions! About 30 fine teams will be there... will Dresden go undefeated and win it all like at Bethel? Even if we lose a few in a.m., can we come out on top of the heap two weeks running? Will be tough indeed, but if anyone can do it, our Lions can! Hope flows eternal! Time will tell! 9.30 a.m. for morning games until noon-ish on fields next to Westview, take a lunch break, then 3.30 p.m. @ stadium for championships. GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

I wouldn't call john elway a running qb.and steve young didn't win till he stopped running around

You Need to watch that last Super Bowl again where Elway runs into the endzone and gets" whirly birded" at the goal line. Yes he was a scrambler not so much of a running qb. That was my point because you said" Stabauch was the only scrambling qb to ever win the big game". I didn't call either of them running QBs. The year Steve Young won he crawled off the field on one game because he was running and trying to win, In the Super Bowl he didnt have to run because my Niners monkey stomped the Chargers in that gane.

You Need to watch that last Super Bowl again where Elway runs into the endzone and gets" whirly birded" at the goal line. Yes he was a scrambler not so much of a running qb. That was my point because you said" Stabauch was the only scrambling qb to ever win the big game". I didn't call either of them running QBs. The year Steve Young won he crawled off the field on one game because he was running and trying to win, In the Super Bowl he didnt have to run because my Niners monkey stomped the Chargers in that gane.

I knew I liked you. NinerNation

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well the 7 on 7 at Martin didn't completely go the way Lions hoping. Just learn from mistakes, build on strengths, and let the agony of defeat light an inner fire that propels you forward to improve and do better, to again enjoy the thrill of victory. Losers crack and crumble under pressure of defeat, winners let that fire of failure's pressure strengthen them from coal into diamonds and gold. I am certain Lions will ultimately benefit from today's disappointments. Yes indeed!