Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611

Dresden won the bethel 7 on 7!!! Pretty impressive I must admit. Personally I thought JCS had everyone covered although I thought their D was sketchy at best. Big D had the best D at the tourney. Hope next week shows same results!!!!

Go Lions

I got there late and had to leave at the start of final game: Dresden was undefeated going into playing FACS (First Assembly Christians School- Cordova), I saw FACS pick off a pass as I driving off. So Lions won that game? Wow! An undefeated tourney. Impressive for a younger squad. We have several upcoming individual 7 on 7 games, but UTM tourney seems to be iffy.. may not go, seems to be a clerical error or missing paperwork or something. Not rumor, coach texted me. He checking into it. Going to UTM is a big opportunity, hope we still go. Looking forward to further development & improvements of team in preseason, by playoffs at end of the season we may be a serious force to be reckoned with. Today I really enjoyed Coach Rang's enthusiasm too. Eager to see our next 7 on 7. Edited by hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Just saw where quincy mcdonald and brice williams were named preseason allstate for 1a. Great recognition now go out and prove murphy fair right

AMEN! DITTO on that! :) And these two have been doing good in scrimmages & 7 on 7's. Showing why they got these honors. In fact, whole team has been good to be younger like they are. We'll soon see how legit we are when we go full pads in August scrimmages then in first three games of season. These 7 on 7's are fun, helpful to coaches, and confidence-builders for players. But it different when you getting HIT and giving hits back in a game! Man I'm itching for week 0 to get here! The scrimmages in August will be a blast too. Hoping everyone stays injury free! On other teams too!

AMEN! DITTO on that! :) And these two have been doing good in scrimmages & 7 on 7's. Showing why they got these honors. In fact, whole team has been good to be younger like they are. We'll soon see how legit we are when twe go full pads in August scrimmages then in first three games of season. These 7 on 7's are fun, helpful to coaches, and confidence-builders for players. But it different when you getting HIT and giving hits back in a game! Man I'm itching for week 0 to get here! The scrimmages in August will be a blast too. Hoping everyone stays injury free! On other teams too!

you may be itching for week zero but you will be scratching your head when week eleven and The Mustangs roll around. Edited by horse

Guest hevyrevy1611

you may be itching for week zero but you will be scratching your head when week eleven and The Mustangs roll around.

:) could be! Them mighty mustangs have sure had Lions number these last few years. Our nemesis for sure! I tell our team... "IF you can beat Huntingdon, you'll be on a new level as a team." My reason is just like that year we beat Westview, which we had not done in loooong time, that put Dresden on a new plane as far as confidence and attitude goes. Next hurdle to clear is indeed Huntingdon. When you stand up to and whoop your "bully", your nemesis, it changes you. It changes attitudes. To be da man ya gotta beat da man. We came really close last year, perhaps we can this year. Time will tell. But I really, REALLY hope the team & fans at Huntingdon think they'll simply roll along and beat us, that it just another routine win. That tips things in our favor for sure! Last game of season seems soooo far away.. but BAM, it'll be here lickity split, wont it? One of our fav games of year for sure! LUV these "rivalries" against solid, good, strong, top teams! One day we WILL beat Huntingdon.. might be this year! :D

Guest hevyrevy1611

All hurdles cleared, paperwork in today.. it's official, Lions ARE going to UTM's big 7 on 7 tourney Saturday. Tomorrow's game vs Dyer here needs our field to dry up quick! Lord send sunshine tomorrow please!

This bleeding eyes and throw-up in the mouth. may be caused by the fumes and gases from the hog farm. You should really get that checked out.That could. be effecting the football team. because i think I have seen some yalls players eyes bleeding. and throwing up after they played the Mustangs lol.