BLEDSOE Co Rolls in 2014

ALCOAgoon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Bledsoe last year &  they were not much, worst team I have seen in Pikeville in 20 years or so, the middle school program is a joke, kids had size but were slow & had no blocking ( which is coaching) So with not much help coming from the middle school this year & with what they put on the field last year Bledsoe is back to being the joke of the Valley like the late 80's when we were in school. Pikeville had big kids but they were lazy, couldn't block, & didn't have the heart. Our middle school could have scored 100 on them in Pikeville if coach seen fit so we don't have to worry about hearing much smack talk coming out of Pikeville in the next few years, which is A-OK to a old Indian like me.hahahaha

What happened at Rhea?

I talked to O this morning, Bledsoe offered him a really good deal to come back. Also I kind of knew it was coming to an end at Rhea when Coach Pemberton came to Rhea. O got demoted to just QB and special teams coach since Pemberton calls his own plays so there was no need for O to continue to be the offensive coordinator. I think O wants a situation where he is offensive coordinator again and eventually head coach and Bledsoe I think offers that for him.

Edited by Rhea Co.

I wish Owensby would come back as the OC. :thumb:

I talked to O this morning, Bledsoe offered him a really good deal to come back. Also I kind of knew it was coming to an end at Rhea when Coach Pemberton came to Rhea. O got demoted to just QB and special teams coach since Pemberton calls his own plays so there was no need for O to continue to be the offensive coordinator. I think O wants a situation where he is offensive coordinator again and eventually head coach and Bledsoe I think offers that for him.

Guess I got my wish.  Josh will be a great head coach once he gets the opportunity.  Pemberton is a good coach, but I still think yall screwed up by not giving the job to Josh.