Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

With him being 18 and all what is the hold up if he wants to move back to SC with his dad? I don't see how the state could make him stay where he is considering he is technically considered an adult now.

whatever he goes, I hope he continues with football and hopefull goes on to college. I would think the best situation as far as playing would be to stay where he is familar, in DC. But hard to tell a young adult not to seek to reunite with his family. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

whatever he goes, I hope he continues with football and hopefull goes on to college. I would think the best situation as far as playing would be to stay where he is familar, in DC. But hard to tell a young adult not to seek to reunite with his family.

The most important thing is what is best for him, whatever that may be. I agree that staying put where he is, would seem to be his best option. You can't fault a kid for wanting to be with his family though. Obviously all the DC folk want him to stay, and it would be a huge loss if he left.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

With him being 18 and all what is the hold up if he wants to move back to SC with his dad? I don't see how the state could make him stay where he is considering he is technically considered an adult now.

There is only a few weeks remaining in the school year and he is finishing the year at DC.

The point is you went full cheerleader mode for Upperman. You basically had a school girl crush on York all season. Yes we are all aware you picked LA then switched to Upperman after unfortunate circumstances. They way you carried yourself on here all season is nothing less than a wagon jumper.

confucuis say...Upperman spanked the district last year....and to me uppercumberlandperson is very unbiased and gives props to all the good players from district 8AA....he...to me is as "unbiased" as any sportswriter in TN...now tell us about that guy in Dekalb who killed his mother and father!!!!

The most important thing is what is best for him, whatever that may be. I agree that staying put where he is, would seem to be his best option. You can't fault a kid for wanting to be with his family though. Obviously all the DC folk want him to stay, and it would be a huge loss if he left.

confucuis say...you tell him that TC will spank his butt when DC tavels to TC this season...but if he transfers to Carthage...he will just be tucking tail and running...like Carthage always does when TC is "up"!!!

Edited by confuciuschang

confucuis say...you tell him that TC will spank his butt when DC tavels to TC this season...but if he transfers to Carthage...he will just be tucking tail and running...like Carthage always does when TC is "up"!!!

Confucius needs to brush up on ancient history.

I'm sure that would be the case. Ya know, considering he had over 200 yards rushing on TC last year with DC being up 21-0 at one point. It was a one td game. Lost 3 seniors from that team. I'm sure there wouldn't be much "spanking" going on.