Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

JCM, St George's, Adamsville and ECS are games that could easily be lost with a healthy squad. If you add injuries to the puzzle the USJ and Riverside games are suspect. I realize we killed USJ last year and we have most everyone back but it's still a rivalry and anything can happen. Brutal schedule. South Gibson won't be a pushover either.

st georges ecs and adamsville i can definitely see...ive been able to watch jcm a few times and they just dont have it this year...last year was definitely theyre chance to get crazy and the injury to their junior qb destroyed that opportunity...and then graduation hit them...

i get the rivalry game...usj is going to be improved from last season...i dont know if they have the athletes just yet to take u down...i would expect a better game this season...but they still have a lil ways to go...if ur run D is off bodiford might just show out...but it didnt seem to be an issue last season for u against them

i have no idea about riverside...so ill take ur word for it

as for south gibson...ur correct...not a pushover...but lacking weapons...tca has more athletes...1 man shouldnt be able to topple 11...but it does happen from time to time

st georges ecs and adamsville i can definitely see...ive been able to watch jcm a few times and they just dont have it this year...last year was definitely theyre chance to get crazy and the injury to their junior qb destroyed that opportunity...and then graduation hit them...

i get the rivalry game...usj is going to be improved from last season...i dont know if they have the athletes just yet to take u down...i would expect a better game this season...but they still have a lil ways to go...if ur run D is off bodiford might just show out...but it didnt seem to be an issue last season for u against them

i have no idea about riverside...so ill take ur word for it

as for south gibson...ur correct...not a pushover...but lacking weapons...tca has more athletes...1 man shouldnt be able to topple 11...but it does happen from time to time

Very good points. Jamboree will be interesting. I didn't realize JCM was hit hard by graduation. I suspect Liberty will be best public school team in the city. Love their little QB. Saw him in 7 on 7. What a cannon arm! Heard he can run as well.

Lost to Northside 14-17. Defense played real well. We had 3 turnovers that led to 10 points. James Bond ran the ball well. Line didn't block very well. Akin was hurried all night. Overall very pleased! Got a tough one next Friday! Also, hats off to NS for a very well played game. Nice pass over the middle for 70 yd TD by their young QB.

Edited by TCAIntense

at least it was exciting...play of the night was the WR coming back to the underthrown ball in the south endzone to take it away from the NS DB expecting to take it back 110 yards...man i wish our liberty wideouts would fight for the ball like that...insane reaction time on that play...

It was exciting and fortunately no one was hurt for either team. Liberty! Wow! What athletes! I expect big things from them this year. It would be very interesting to see how NS would fare against TCA in a full game. The fast break offense begins to wear on you after awhile. What did you think about our defense? I was very, very pleased. In my opinion, they only gave up 7. The other 10 was on the defense. .

Edited by TCAIntense

Lost to Northside 14-17. Defense played real well. We had 3 turnovers that led to 10 points. James Bond ran the ball well. Line didn't block very well. Akin was hurried all night. Overall very pleased! Got a tough one next Friday! Also, hats off to NS for a very well played game. Nice pass over the middle for 70 yd TD by their young QB.

the j sun reported score as 7-17. was there one called back or something?

yea tca scored with 3 seconds left or so...was a nice lil rivarly there...NS was a good bit better than i expected and TCA more than held their own...just gota limit the turnovers...

i think NS was able to throw on u boys more than i was expecting...not sure if im more impressed by their qb or just a bit off because i think ur guys practice against that type of arsenal everyday with akin back there...regardless...tca held their own against a pretty solid team in 4a...injuries and all

i think ur D was just fine tbh...i cant imagine very many teams in 2a being able to do what NS was able to...that being said...u do have to play adamsville and trenton...both of which are capable of bursts like that

my thoughts on a stout D...when the offense turns the ball over...they can get the ball back without giving up points...im sure ur coordinators didnt game plan for a NS anything...it being just a jamboree and all...so id say the lions were right where they need to be

tca regular season might be a little tougher this year...especially with the injuries early...but a deep postseason run is lurking yet again

yea tca scored with 3 seconds left or so...was a nice lil rivarly there...NS was a good bit better than i expected and TCA more than held their own...just gota limit the turnovers...

i think NS was able to throw on u boys more than i was expecting...not sure if im more impressed by their qb or just a bit off because i think ur guys practice against that type of arsenal everyday with akin back there...regardless...tca held their own against a pretty solid team in 4a...injuries and all

i think ur D was just fine tbh...i cant imagine very many teams in 2a being able to do what NS was able to...that being said...u do have to play adamsville and trenton...both of which are capable of bursts like that

my thoughts on a stout D...when the offense turns the ball over...they can get the ball back without giving up points...im sure ur coordinators didnt game plan for a NS anything...it being just a jamboree and all...so id say the lions were right where they need to be

tca regular season might be a little tougher this year...especially with the injuries early...but a deep postseason run is lurking yet again

Great post from a non biased person. Thanks for your input.

i personally believe the "difficulties"...if you will...that ur lions are going to face this regular season are going to be much more beneficial than dominating everyone u play like last season...winning takes more than ur top 11 guys...building depth and having to fight game in and game out as opposed to pulling ur starters in the 3rd quarter will allow TCA to have the character that it takes to return to cookeville

and hopefully joined by union city...westview...and liberty