Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

From Gossett man's paper:

SIGNAL MOUNTAIN

With 18 returning players who started at least three games in 2013, coach Bill Price's emphasis was aimed at developing younger players and competitive attitudes.

Even with a handful of running backs returning, he was seeking to solidify the backfield after graduating bruising fullback James McClellan and fleet wingback Diamez Franklin. He has moved defensive tackle William Franklin to fullback just as he did with McClellan.  "William has never played running back before, but he's faster than James," Price said of the 250-pounder.  He's also expecting big things from wingback Skye (pronounced Sky-E) Wilson.

While Jacob Wright graduates, the defensive line still will have size, including ends Chris Moore (6-3, 255) and Tadarius Hodge (6-5, 235). The biggest player on the squad, and another college prospect, is tackle Harrison Moon (6-6, 285).

There is at least one newcomer expected to play: New Hampshire transplant Nick Spalding, who's projected to be a receiver and part of the defensive backfield.

I think we'll run the WingT this year. emo-wellduh.gif

If you fellers got tired of trying to tackle our big FB, McClellan, last year; just wait 'til you see Tweetie Franklin.  smiley-sad001.gif

From Gossett man's paper:

SIGNAL MOUNTAIN

With 18 returning players who started at least three games in 2013, coach Bill Price's emphasis was aimed at developing younger players and competitive attitudes.

Even with a handful of running backs returning, he was seeking to solidify the backfield after graduating bruising fullback James McClellan and fleet wingback Diamez Franklin. He has moved defensive tackle William Franklin to fullback just as he did with McClellan.  "William has never played running back before, but he's faster than James," Price said of the 250-pounder.  He's also expecting big things from wingback Skye (pronounced Sky-E) Wilson.

While Jacob Wright graduates, the defensive line still will have size, including ends Chris Moore (6-3, 255) and Tadarius Hodge (6-5, 235). The biggest player on the squad, and another college prospect, is tackle Harrison Moon (6-6, 285).

There is at least one newcomer expected to play: New Hampshire transplant Nick Spalding, who's projected to be a receiver and part of the defensive backfield.

I think we'll run the WingT this year. emo-wellduh.gif

If you fellers got tired of trying to tackle our big FB, McClellan, last year; just wait 'til you see Tweetie Franklin.  smiley-sad001.gif

Question?? Is he mean like the Pittbull or a pitbull puppy as McClellan was once described when asked the same question??