Disappointments of 2013

crustybob

Just noticing that a lot of the disappointments are due to teams having injuries....something I have been thinking about this year, have you ever seen the amount of knee injuries we are seeing today?  I graduated in mid 80's and I can't remember having anywhere near the amount of injuries (especially knee) that we are seeing today.  Anyone else have the same thoughts?

Jake brings up a great point. You see many more knee injuries in today's athletes than back in the 70's, 80's or even the 90's. Injuries definitely play a part in some teams being disappointments for the season. As for disappointments regardless of the reason. I would have to say that Grace Christian is at the top of the list. I don't think anyone, including myself expected to see them lose. It's a disappointment at SP anytime they lose. That's just the way it is here. Memphis Mitchell not making more noise was a big shocker to me as well.

Edited by TheAmbassador