THE NORTHWEST HIGH scrimmage REPORT!

crossup

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the first game was a little closer than what the person put on here..I wasnt at either of the scrimmages but i also heard taht in the second ne got it handed to them..But my only question is how many teams does ne play that has less than 500 students in the whole school..is this a way to tell how good ne really is??

Guest aprilw0420

This jamboreee on thursday will tell if dante is ready for varsity basketball. I think he will contribute off the bench and get his 7 or 8 points. Because its a jamboree he probably wont play as much as he would in a regular game. Friday will be his chance to start off scoring causing they got cheatham conty witch arent that good!

I also talked to a few HC players and they said that they really didnt play well the first time,but said that it was alot closer than that(the coach said the same thing)HE also stated that in the last scrimmage they beat NW 1st team on 1st team...Agian i state that i wasnt there this is all word of mouth ,but from some pretty good sources..Oh yes many of the players seemed to also believe that clarksville was better than NW...But last of all really how many teams do you paly with less than 500 in the whole school??HOw many students does NW have by the way??

There seems to be some hatin' going on with this last post. Does it really matter how many people a school has? I'm not impressed with any of the schools in Clarksville (as far as academics and general student character), but everyone is doing the best they can with what they have. The size of a school doesn't matter. Plenty of good players come from small schools. All of the players in Clarksvegas are doing some chest thumping (and I might add that NE lost yesterday) but the reall bragging rights should start at the END of the season. Good luck to everyone!