4. white co.

5. kenwood

6. stone memorial

7. goodpasture

8. station camp

9. blackman

10. lighthouse christian

honarable: waverly,lavergne,mba,cookeville[/quote

GP will be taken down a notch or two when district play starts, wait and see!!!

Brother i like your confidence but it ain't gonna happen.  There is no one in 8A that will even give them much of a game and you know me i despise the fact that this 2A school is being allowed to play in 1A for 4 years.  I hope the lose every game but they have recruited to well.

Brother i like your confidence but it ain't gonna happen.  There is no one in 8A that will even give them much of a game and you know me i despise the fact that this 2A school is being allowed to play in 1A for 4 years.  I hope the lose every game but they have recruited to well.

baahaah!! Not surprised to see yarr the same WhiningTIT in basketball too!! You may even get a chance to get rolled up by a little team from the east soon enough....:)

MTCS should never be in a top 10 midstate.   Maybe for their division but come on....  Warrior, your top 10 isnt really too bad.  I think White and stone should be more like 8,9 but their is no doubt in my mind that CPA and Siegel are 1,2.  

Basketball is so much about matchups though, it is hard to compare head to head scores.