coalfield not fined by TSSAA

oldcoalfield88

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this in that Hargis mans paper...in case you missed it

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/dec/21/tssaa-rescinds-coalfield-penalty-fines-south/

SP fined $250

thanks for sharing that. That satisfies all i wanted to know about this topic. Hopefully now its all history. Hope we can make it far enough into the playoffs to play SP again someday. Congrats to SP for a very good season and merry christmas to ALL.

I found this in that Hargis mans paper...in case you missed it

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/dec/21/tssaa-rescinds-coalfield-penalty-fines-south/

SP fined $250

Thanks, I almost missed it, buried on page 5 of the sports section.  Sounds like that Hargis man got scooped by some gumshoe in Knoxville.    I would of thought this would be front page material, but ther ain't even no Clay Bennett cartoon.  schild_pff.gif

Thanks, I almost missed it, buried on page 5 of the sports section. Sounds like that Hargis man got scooped by some gumshoe in Knoxville. I would of thought this would be front page material, but ther ain't even no Clay Bennett cartoon. schild_pff.gif

The Knox news sentinel and times free press work together and use each others articles many times. The game article on SP vs Coalfield was in the times Freepress but came from the Knox news sentinel.