Tri-County Seven- Week #6

coachh17

Home cookin'?

You can draw your own conclusions, but there was a definite hesitation to whistle the Lady Cavaliers for obvious fouls. There was lots of hand-checking and hacking that went unchecked.  Also, the bigs where crashing over the top on the boards the whole game and were not whistled for a single foul...not even one!  Regardless, this was a good experience for the Lady Cyclones to play this type of talent.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Good job Landers. Didn't get to go watch the game but I read about it in JC Press. I don't know anything about Creek Wood but they do have an impressive schedule. And supposedly they have a good player that is going to Vandy next year! From the sound of it our coaches must have done a great job! That team had only lost 1 game prior to last night. We play a tough Sullivan South team today but I'm wondering what time? Any one know

Not sure what time the landers play but I would think it would be late. Hampton plays at 530 today after losing yesterday so I would think it would have to be after that. Hampton ran into a really hot shooting meigs Co team yesterday. #4 for meigs is a player for sure. Scored 30 of her 43 points in the 2nd half. Definitely the best player I have watched this year. She has signed with Lee University but rumor is she has been offered by University of Kentucky and is going there? Hampton needs to regroup.

Landers will roll over SS IMO. Hampton will have their hands full with Daniel Boone. If meigs shoots like they did yesterday they will win the tourney easily but I don't know if they can shoot like that again? They were ice cold on day one but didn't miss against Hampton. They are very well coached too. It will be interesting to see how they shoot today.

The EHS Lady Cyclones dropped a close contest to the host Dorman Lady Cavaliers (Roebuck, SC) tonight 49-55.  The game was tied at the half and close until late in the 4th quarter when Dorman went ahead by 3 and the Lady Cyclones had to foul.  The Lady Cyclones battled the bigger, quicker and more athletic Lady Cavaliers tough, but didn't have enough to pull it out.  This team was bigger and more athletic than Science Hill with the exception of Tarter.  Interesting tidbits from the game - Dorman shot 27 free throws against only 6 for the Lady Cyclones for the game. Dorman was in the bonus early in the fourth quarter while a very agressive Lady Dorman defense was only whistled for 4 fouls in the second half.

Not surprised at all! A 6 point loss to Dorman AT Dorman is not a head-hanger!

Well I guess ill be the first one to start this .Leon is out as teacher @ coach caught red hand on tape stealing out of a teacher purse money and pills the players came forth with money gone during practice .Who will be the next head coach with a good team that needs a leader before its to late