Father Ryan invitational

Wrestlinggeek

Pool play yesterday. Goal was five matches for every wrestler. Mostly achieved.

Gold, Silver and Bronze bracketed tourney today based on pool results. Head out to Father Ryan for a great day of high school wrestling today. Should be much fun.

Finals under the lights scheduled for late this afternoon. Cmon down!!

Pool play yesterday. Goal was five matches for every wrestler. Mostly achieved.

Gold, Silver and Bronze bracketed tourney today based on pool results. Head out to Father Ryan for a great day of high school wrestling today. Should be much fun.

Finals under the lights scheduled for late this afternoon. Cmon down!!

Is it just me or did anybody else think the new way they ran this tourney was ridiculous? I know some coaches were mad they had to waste a date on some of their kids only getting one match today. Why the change? Why not just do a normal tourney? Seed, bracket, and place top 8 like they always have.[/quote

Why did you not ask the coach from Ryan. If you talked to the other coaches.

There were some pretty exciting matches and some big upsets this weekend. I didn't get to catch all the matches but I saw Kirby Simpson beat Lane Dickeson, Justin Becci pinning Salih Musa, and unranked Kyle lee won the tournament. It was fun to see some thought DI opponents wrestling with better DII wrestlers. If anyone has any other big matches they saw please comment.